Twitter • part 289

iansomerhalder: I just watched my fiancé get harassed on video. Wow. What has this world come to? That man had no right to be there in the first place and he's SO LUCKY that Tessa is such a kind hearted person and wishes only good upon people. I got to talk to her once she got home and she was very scared but still she told me to leave it alone because she wishes nothing but peace upon everyone. I called and emailed the headquarters (who still didn't get back to me by the way) and gave them a load of shit. I usually try to avoid this kind of stuff but they made my fiancé cry, they harassed her after she told them she was uncomfortable and wanted to leave. This world is sick. She got asked many things such as problems that is still sensitive to her til this day and they even asked if she found an innocent man attractive. This is INSANE what entertainers have to go through daily. Now I will make sure that this NEVER happens to her again especially because she's PREGNANT with my child. These tabloids are sick in the head and need to learn some human decency.
- -
username1: I can't believe that happened to her😔
-
username2: Stan Ian for being the best man on the planet👏🏼
-
paulwesley: they shouldn't have even posted that video. They could clearly see how scared and uncomfortable she was but they didn't care.
-
username3: ❤️
-
nina: it pained me to watch that video
-
username4: that man deserves to lose his job
-
username5: poor Tessa😔
-
candiceaccola: the girls pregnant for gods sake what is wrong with these people?!
-
username6: 🙁
-
alexjrose: if only I were there it would have ended differently😡
-
username7: I need a man like Ian😍
-
phoebejtonkin: that video was ridiculous. That man should get fired.
-
username8: I feel so bad for Tessa omg
-
josephmorgan: these news people are getting out of hand😒
-
jacobwhite: unfreaking believable