IRL • part 298

We're now a little over half way done the awards. I've watched many awards being given and performers sing, this night is just amazing. I've talked to many others such as Joseph Morgan, Ariana Grande, Sandra Bullock, Justin Timberlake and even Britney Spears. Everyone has been so kind and fantastic. My favourite part though is sitting between my two favourite people, Nina and Ian. Lots of fans and News articles are creating big buzz on how both me and Nina were nominated for an award with Ian for best on-screen kiss but honestly I couldn't care less. I ship Delena so hard and I also ship Dayla. They're both great couples and I can see how both were nominated for the award. Whatever outcome it is I'll be happy for it.

"And..." Milan Akerman fanned herself with the envelope holding the names of the winners for favourite on-screen chemistry. "Still hot." She laughs looking at her fellow presenter, Shemar Moore. "And the People's Choice for favourite on-screen chemistry is:"

She slowly opens the envelope, me holding both Ian and Nina's hands as we desperately wait for the result.

"Ian Somerhandler (yup that's what she really called Ian in the real award show XD) and Nina Dobrev!"

I gasp cheering as Ian goes in to peck my lips. He gets up and holds a hand out for Nina, I squeeze hers as a sign of congratulations before she gets up.

They both walk over to the stage hand in hand, the crowd going wild as I clap. I'm so proud of them! They take their awards from the hands of the presenters.

"Wow." Nina sighs happily into the microphone after thanking them.

"Wow." Ian chuckles once he's done thanking them too. "Thank you! Wow this is crazy!" He turns to Nina. "Do you believe that this is five years in the making?"

"Right, yeah." She nods. "But, you know what I think is even crazier though Ian is that at the beginning of the show, Elena actually hated Damon."

He furrows his brows defending his character. "You were hooking up with my brother."

I laugh.

"Well you killed my brother." She snaps back.

"Then eventually she fell for me." Ian looks at the crowd pointing at Nina with his free hand.

"And then we started dating on the show..."

"And we started dating in real life." Ian adds.

"And then we broke up in real life and you're engaged to my best friend who is also carrying your baby." Nina sends me a small wave and I see a camera go on me, I just shrug chuckling.

"And don't forgot that our characters also broke up on the show..." Ian says awkwardly.

"It's a good thing it's not awkward!" Nina says cheerfully.

The glance at each other laughing nervously before awkwardly looking away.

"Welp." Nina shrugs holding up her award. "At least we have chemistry!" She giggles.

Ian smiles and kisses her on the cheek.

"Woo!" I cheer knowing that it's totally just a friendly kiss.

"Thank you guys so much and especially a thank you to my beautiful fiancé, give her a round of applause everybody!" Ian points over to me in the crowd and everyone starts going wild.

I send both him and Nina kisses before they wave goodbye, heading backstage.

- -

Okay. I've had to watch a performance and now it's time for Sci-Fi/Fantasy tv actress award so I'm extremely nervous. Ian and Nina haven't got back to their seats yet because their busy taking pictures backstage for the People's Choice website and I gotta admit it's a little hard not having my two favourite people by my side as the award I've been nominated for comes next. Nina was nominated for it too but I guess she just lost track of time.

Both Milan Akerman and Shemar Moore come back out once again to present the next award. This time Shemar has the envelope in his hand. "Wasn't that performance amazing everyone?!"

Everyone cheers.

"Okay so next up is Choice Sci-Fi/Fantasy tv actress of the year." He says into the mic. I bite my lip nervously, my hands placed on my stomach for comfort as he opens the envelope. His face seems to brighten as he proudly says into the mic: "Tessa Rose!"

I hold my hand over my mouth and tears of joy start building up in my eyes. I stand up as safely as possible since I am in fact pregnant and wearing heels. A security guard takes my hand and walks me down to the stage, helping me up the steps. I thank him as the crowd is still cheering and I walk over to Milan who was holding the glass award and pull her in for a quick hug. As I pull away she hands me the award and I turn to Shemar also quickly taking him into my arms.

I pull away and turn around to the mic. I hold my free hand over my chest. "Oh my God." I laugh wiping a small tear falling from my eye. "I'm sorry I don't mean to cry, I'm just a pregnant mess." I giggle. "Um, but thank you so much I wouldn't be here without all of my supporters and the people who love me each and every day. I just want to give a special thank you to my mom, dad, sister Jessica, Alex and Jacob, fellow cast members from the Vampire Diaries and Hollywood Arts. But, um, an extra thank you to my wonderful fiancé Ian Somerhalder, my best friend in the whole world the amazing Nina Dobrev but especially my little girl..." everyone starts clapping and cheering once I mention my daughter. "Who's here in a few months and who will forever change my life for the better." I grin. "I love you all so so much, thank you for everything!" I send them all a kiss and wave them goodbye as my song Make It In America plays in the background and I head backstage.

There, as I suspected were Ian and Nina taking pictures holding their awards with grin. Once the see on the small tv that I'm backstage they start clapping and run over to me.

Ian holds my face planting a long kiss on my lips. "God, I'm so proud of you!"

"Thank you." I giggle.

"You did amazing up there, honey." Nina pulls me in for a hug. "Congratulations!"

"So did you guys!" I grin as she pulls away.

The three of us then look at the couple of camera men snapping pictures of us in our proud moment.

Wow. This is beyond amazing!