Listen-

This is a Male Reader Insert. Most fan fictions is females, which the author don't complain too much since she aims the plot and not the same gender or blah blah blah... but she kind of like... want to see more male mc.

So the stupid and cringe author with too many stuffs going on their head, she can't handle the overwhelming feeling of wanting to write one, so here she is. This idea has been on her drafts for more than a month, so here you go.

This may come out as a platonic story, but don't worry, there is still a love interest. It's just a slow burn (and slow updates). And the author don't wanted to hurry things.

But first of all, Author Al want to put some rules here.  Might sound childish, but eh. She like respecting people's opinion or something something... and they want people to respect theirs as well.

No sexual or horny comments.

             - most Wattpad fanfics have dirty comments. The author feels uncomfortable, like... you have a great imagination and all, then you saw something really inappropriate, and your mind immediately processed that sentence like "can I succ yo dicc daddae" or something, you suddenly get flustered inside because of that and be disgusted. That's how the author feel. Just don't... it's really appreciated. Even a simple smirk emoji or lenny emoticon, just don't comment if that's your comment and nothing else. This isn't NSFW, just some fluffs and comedy(though the author is trying since she is unfunny asf)

Don't mention suicide.

             - the author is fine with swears. She even laugh when a reader get's angry to a certain character. Just don't go too far. Like "Go jump a cliff and die 😀🔪" or "Ew disgustAng kill urself" or something to a fictional character. For Christ sake do something different than talk shit and tell a fictional character to die. It's okay if you comment things like "Ew, go away". Just don't give death threats over a fictional character aight?

Don't complain about your given features

             - the author is aware that this is Reader insert, of course I have reasons about this. You already read the description. So your appearance is what HAWKS look like. Eyidhfeo- and don't comment of what you wanted to look like JUST KEEP IT TO YOURSELF DAMN IT- and pls don't tell your height the author is done with that shit. You are fckin tall, taller than Hawks for PLOT PURPOSES COME AT ME BITCH- ୧( ಠ Д ಠ )୨

The author is a coward to mute those who tires to do this.
But please.
Respect their standards, she respect yours.

Thanks for reading this.

Edit: Rewrite is out if you're wondering. If you don't want to read this crappy old version I suggest go to the newer version instead lol