⚠ REWRITING IN PROGRESS ⚠

Hello. Hello. Hello...

Author Al speaking. Yes you read the title right.

No you're not blind.

Because of the recent chapters that I published I... I ✨CRINGED✨ at how bad it is. And because I love this story so much I decided to rewrite every thing because this shit sucks. I never really wanted to make Hawks(you) reveal everything until the end. And with how I almost feel so unproductive I published that chapter without any thought.

And remember those promises of my upcoming story of another book? Yeah it's driving me crazy as well. Because holy shit writing a more serious book is so fucking hard.

So with a new plot in mind while removing some OC's because I felt it was... unnecessary despite growing fond of them, I decided it was time to leave this old fella behind, and recreate it.

It will be the same title though. And I'm not deleting this or unpublishing the book out so that those who might be curious onto what the old book looks like before.

So yeah...

Sorry for the rant, and I'm sorry to do this but I absolutely hated how I became lazy. And how I ruined the very first book to achieve thousands of views from readers.

Also shameless advertising but check out my new book lol. It's "Stupid as Hell". Just go to my profile and you see it.

Bye bye. I just add an update here once I published the first chapter of the rewritten version. Have a great day/night, Hawksan ♡