5:: Ignore Monoma and The Retired Old Captain Pt.2

A/n: If you felt weird and think that Monoma is Out Of Character(OOC) in this story, that's because your Author Al is dumb and idiot because she have no idea how she can write Monoma like he is in anime. She is currently working on it, don't worry.

Ps. The author is also kind of clueless on how to write a character with the characteristic of a pirate. So forgive her dumb ass.

╔.★. .═══════════╗

IS IT A BIRD!? IS IT
A PLANE!?
SIKE BITCH IT'S ME!
ꂵ𝓐𝕽ℑØ

╚═══════════. .★.╝

Robert and his crew is a legendary pirates in Roger's era, known as the first pirates that doesn't travel in the sea, but the sky, hence his epithet is Robert the Sky Conqueror.

He fought many people, from weak and amateur pirates to the likes of Roger and Whitebeard. Robert received a scar on his biceps when Whitebeard's brute strength overpowered Robert's, and getting another scar in his forehead from Roger's sabre. But despite loosing to the younger pirates, Robert admired the two.

(A/n: if you're wondering why Whitebeard and Roger is seen as younger that's because Robert is older than the two.)

He even told you both his story on how he almost win against Garp, the Marine Hero, if the latter didn't used a terrifying blow that broke most of Robert's ribs, leaving one bone still intact.

It made you scared yet admire both Garp and Robert because despite what Garp did to Robert, he still didn't bring to hate the Marine, while the other is furious that the pirate is not dead, yet it started an unknown friendship between the two. Even if he's fucking over one hundred years old, he still remember things clearly, and still strong, too! Besides the coughing and aching back...

"Old gramps! Take me under your wing and train me!"

You stood in your seat excitedly, eyes still sparkling even an hour passed. Your wings almost knocking the nearby things Robert owns. It almost smacked Monoma who's leaning in his chair as he watched you and Robert exchange words. He rose a brow when you declared it out of blue, but he was getting the idea since Robert is full of wonders, not to mention a strong one when he can face the pirate king without any ounce of fear.

A true monster, in front of them yet shows no sign of a threat or any sort of malice. Just an old man living his life in peace until his death.

Robert rose an eyebrow, before he let out an odd laugh that reminds you of a certain character.

"Ar ar ar ar! Sorry lad, but me back is not gonna survive if I move me bones dodging ye attacks! I can see ye potential, but don't come at me! I have someone I know that can definitely train ye!"

You almost snorted at his Mr. Krabs laugh, it even sounds like one! But you sulked in your seat, dark clouds hovering over your head as you thought of you not being able to trained under someone who's a living legend, like Ace for example!

Somewhere... a young teen felt his nose twitch before he sneezes.

"Now don't be a whiny brat. I know someone can make ye in a shape."

You let out a sound of confusion as he snorted. I mean... you literally let out a chirp, a chirp...! Similar to a bird!

You, on the other hand, got embarrassed. Just because you look like a bird now doesn't mean you have to act like a bird! Eugh- Robert's grinning lips didn't helped you as your face only burst into red more.