8:: ( ;∀;)ヽ('д';)/ @#$&!?

A/n: So... remember when the author told you that she hated procastinating? She did it again. Well uh... it's been "chaotic" here in our house and now I have limited time using my OWN phone, and that I have another story in my drafts that I will publishing soon, probably. So sorry, and sorry too for making this chapter a little confusing and boring.

Update: if you got notifications about this chapter then it's just me fixing some errors because Wattpad is shit.

╔.★. .═══════════╗

BITCH DO I LOOK
LIKE A JOKE TO YOU!?

╚═══════════. .★.╝

Robert didn't signed up for this.

If he didn't write his signature in that damned paper he would be still in his hut chilling and waiting for death to knock on his door, who's somehow still not coming to get his old ass to the after life.

He felt like a child being scolded, by this angry bird-man who looks like he was about to explode.

He's too old to deal with this bullshit.

"Hawks-san please calm down!"

"NOT BEFORE THIS DAMNED LIL' BITCH GIVE US A PROPER EXPLANATION!!!"

What can he say!? THE CONTRACT SAYS TO NOT SPEAK ANYTHING ABOUT THAT SHIT!!!

"Ye lad really have to scream?"

"DON'T BULLSHIT WITH ME ROBERT!!!"
"Hawks-san please-"
"WHAT DRUGS YOU ATE TO PUT US IN THIS DAMNED PLACE!?"

Hollow took a sip of his tea, sitting far away from the man who's screaming bloody murder and the blond who's trying his best to hold back the man who's clearly stronger than him.

His everlasting smile never wavering. In fact, he's amuse. Actually not even the souls or the paintings knew if he's annoyed too because of the flying objects you keep throwing/bumping from your tantrum.

"This old man don't do drugs, bucko... and please calm down so I can explain to ye-"

"NO YOU CALM!!! I'M CALM!!! DON'T SAY ANYTHING MONOMA!!!"

The blond irritatedly hugged your wrist and almost wanted to flip you if it wasn't for your weight that restrict him from doing so.

He let go once you slapped his arm fast but not enough to hurt the teenager.

You sat in your chair, still glaring at the man as Monoma hesitantly took his own seat, keeping an eye on you if you suddenly strangled the poor old man.

Robert cleared his throat, sensing the anger coming out of your pissed self. He sweat dropped.

...

???

What's this?

A paper was laying motionlessly on top of the table, and you didn't missed the face of the old man made.

Robert's eyes almost popped out of his eye socket as he stared at the seemingly innocent paper that decided to pop out of nowhere.

Smacking his hand down and snatching the paper away, he failed to do so as you were faster than him. Robert let out a cry, panicked as he tried to snatch the paper who is seemingly giving the old man a devilish smile.