12:: Anger and Savior Pt. 2

To make up for the promise, here's a Shinso chapter lol. Also sorry for not being able to update for the past weeks. I took a break and when I found the motivation, I got lazy :P

╔.★. .═══════════╗

You yee'ed your
last haw
motherfucker

╚═══════════. .★.╝

Honestly it was a close call.

Shinso felt scared. The tall, seemingly troubled man pushing a cart, muttering incoherent words... he was almost caught...? Who knows what will happen? He hears from Monoma that the fake Hawks is a worrywart.

But Monoma also mentions that the fake Hawks has a strange habit of staring into nowhere with a dark look.

You have been a mysterious man ever since day one, by Monoma of course. You hides things as if it was not supposed to be talked about. You have this weird two personalities, mostly overshadowed by your cheerful persona. You drool over nothing. You are confusing, to sum it up.

He felt his heart quickened when he rounded up behind a pillar, holding his breath. Despite the big chunk of pillar seperating you two, he felt those burning golden eyes staring at the back of his skull.

Thankfully, the sound of the squeaking wheels of the cart you have been pushing around reached his ears. He knows it, he knows that you know he's here. Perhaps you're not interested? Perhaps Monoma is simply lying?

Horrified shriek followed by a yell made his skin jump.

Okay. He needs to get out. What if he comes back and look for him? He doesn't want anymore problems so he backed away.

Until he crossed path with the brooding Monoma.

"What's wrong...?"

He worriedly ask while he picked up some yellings and orders from you.

Monoma didn't replied, huffing and looking at him before raising his eyebrows.

"Nothing. But more importantly... what happened to you...? Aren't you supposed in your bed, resting? Why you have a damn blood, Shinso-kun...?"

"... nothing. It's nothing."

Monoma rolled his eyes and gave him a look that he needs to start explaining. But Shinso, stubborn to admit, said anything but what happened to him.

"Shinso-kun please answer me honestly. Did you fought a wolf...?"

Shinso fidgeted in his position, shaking his head from side to side as he averted his gaze from Monoma's eyes.

Monoma, finding Shinso's obvious lie, pinched the bridge of his nose while exhaling loudly.

"Shinso-kun what were you thinking!? You need to rest to recover faster not wander around and fight wild animals with your condition! What if Hawksan see this!?"

Shinso winced, looking around him to see nothing, before pressing his index fingers into his lips as a sign to be quiet.

"Please calm down...! He's near, and I don't want to cause more trouble!"

He said while dragging Monoma's wrist with him as he limped away, walking away while dragging Monoma with him as he bit back his tongue from hissing in pain.

"Okay... I get it that you don't want him to find out but... this is still not okay! Come on, let's go into your room before he see us. I don't think it's gonna be pretty, since there's something happened between me and him..."