❄️☃️ Christmas Special ☃️❄️

A/n: Merry Christmas!!! I know we haven't reach half of the series yet and the first few chapters is just the beginning, but this chapter is special and I want to celebrate this along with you guys. And I, or your character already stated (or did I? I don't remember...) that he/you didn't want to be a pirate so the spoilers is nothing serious. And I keep the future plans all by myself so...

This is also an AU where everyone is alive and Luffy and Blackbeard isn't an emperor yet. The Marines doesn't have any brief appearance and is just a background characters as well as the others. I suck at creating short stories after all.

Anyways... enjoy!!!

Ps. I have updated the description so the new readers will be aware... I'm so stupid and a dumbass (ノ_-;)…

╔.★. .═══════════╗

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

*yeets a paper plate with
whip cream to Monoma
and Shinso's face*

I LOVE YOU ALL!!!

*aggresively gives
affection*

╚═══════════. .★.╝

You sat on the couch as you drank your hot chocolate milk with marshmallows floating on top. You wore a Christmas sweater Whitebeard gave you that he knittee himself, and you have no "refuse option" to Whitebeard into giving you one.

In fact, you are happy you got one!

He give his sons one every year and it's so sweet! However... Thatch and Ace didn't appreciate it that much because, well... he knit every year and they already have many...

How he knitted with his massive hands and how he knew your size? You have no idea.

You took another sip of your hot chocolate as your wings shooked in delight. There is nothing better than a hot chocolate while sitting on the couch, wearing a nice Christmas sweater, while the white blanket of snow outside brighten up the place.

The door burst open by a strong kick, and you almost spit out and spill the drink in your lap.

Doflamingo cackled, followed by Rosinante who sighed as he stared at you who's face screams "what the hell".

The older blonde wears pink sweater with flamingo's and a Merry Christmas in a neat font. The younger wears grayish one and both wears pair of cream colored pants.

"Enjoying yourselt~?"

Doflamingo purred, flopping next to you as you almost jumped in your seat. Your hot chocolate milk spilled onto your lap and onto the carpet. Crying in despair, you ignored Doflamingo's amused face as you stared at your lap with brownish color and marshmallows sitting on top of your legs, on floor, and on the couch.

"Doflamingo why...?"

You asked lowly as Doflamingo only hummed, ticking you off. Rosinante silently sat on the armchair as he watched your wings flail everywhere, Doflamingo's arms in form of defence as he laughed at your anger, blocking the wings that tried to hit him.