17 :: The Gray Notebook

Just a heads up: I have no idea what the hell I'm writing anymore

╔.★. .═══════════╗

I am a spy. You don't
know me...

╚═══════════. .★.╝

You're lost. How sad.

Not that sad shit where you're confused or whatever you call it... you already done that part earlier.

You're literally lost.

Because of how stressed you are, you hallucinated, for some reasons. Tsuru's soft gaze looking down on you as the place look so goddamn unfamiliar based on the white pristine walls and soft looking mattress that you don't get to feel.

Yeah... there's no way in hell the shabby stone manor is that clean...

Anyways... where the hell are you again? And you feel like you're missing something...

... SHIT THE NOTEBOOKS YOU KEEP FORGETTING IS LEFT OUTSIDE THE DRAWER-

-

Shinso was not the one to snoop around. Even if he was curious he held himself back. Yet... Monoma and him is standing next to each other, gazing at the gray colored notebook with crude looking title; "Not Really A Diary But A Diary Of My Life" added with another small P.S; "Definitely a Novel LoL :P"

Yeah. It's definitely yours, Monoma knows it. Underneath the messy stacked three notebooks is another notebook but different color. One is colored Orange titled "Pirate's Adventure" and the other is colored Blue titled "Dear Fucking Diary >:["

The two notebook is definitely disguised as a novel you wrote, while the blue one is your every day diary based on how it look much more aged than the other two.

Shinso decided to open the gray one, and was met with a beautiful drawing of an unfamiliar young man gazing down at a notebook with his arms supporting his head that was about to drop down.

"If you opened this then... welcome. This might be shitty but yeah..."

Monoma mumbled, reading the first words of the supposed novel.

As much as the two want to stop snooping around to respect your privacy, the duo's curiosity is burning. They want to know more, and possibly call off your words as lies but...

Is this person you? The past you... they mean. How the comtrast of your face and Hawks is so different. While the (maybe) past you look like average per say and definitely way out of Hawks league, you have your own charms with those tired soft smile you carefully drawn.

It's safe to say you... look cute. And no they're not trying to flirt with someone older than them-

Monoma and Shinso decided to sit on your bed, the two sitting awfully close *ahem* to read the contents of your supposed past life.

Their eyes first saw a cute little doodles right after flipping the first page. And despite the childishness, it actually just adds to your charm of being a dreamer.