14:: Back to Work! Now Enjoy the World of One Piece!

Last chapter for today! Hope you enjoy!

╔.★. .═══════════╗

The laws of science
completely fly out of
the window, and I
loved it

╚═══════════. .★.╝

It's been a week, and you now have some awful scar in your leg.

A mark for your stupidity, alright?

Anyways. Now that iou are fully healed, you don't have to taste awful dishes made by those two host. It's either too salty or too bland. There is no in between.

So rolling up your sleeves, you began chopping onions for a simple dish as the smell quickly rose up around the place.

Now that you think about it... the people at the paintings is not there after the wolves invading the manor.

"Hey Grim!? Can you come here for a moment!?"

You called the yellow eyed host, and as you turned back into cooking, Grim made a quick appearance next to you, effectively scaring you.

"Yes!?"

"Shit don't do that!"

You scolded the woman, who in turn didn't payed attention to what the hell you're talking about as you huffed.

"Where's the people at the paintings? Like Miss Jane at that one portrait?"

You point your finger towards the empty picture. Grim followed where you pointing at, and make a quick hum before snapping her fingers.

"Ah! I don't know!"

If you could do it when you're not busy you would've fall right after she said that shit.

So instead you only burned holes into the back of her head. But Grim only ignored it.

"They sometimes do that randomly. And they never talk about it. So questioning them would be useless."

She said, and looked at you.

"Any questions?"

"... why is the bottom of the pan melted."

You said monotonously.

-

Shinso is also alright now. He doesn't need to stay in bed but... he's nervous.

He will meet the man that he was... well nervous to meet. Who is he kidding? The man is too easy going so why would he be nervous?

Hahaha...

...

"Shinso-kun get out of your bed!"

Monoma screamed, getting impatient as Shinso stubbornly refused to leave the bed. And the bush head has the audacity to pretend sleeping.

"I swear to God I'm not treating you like a child! But you're acting like one!"

Well he doesn't care if he acts like a child. He can get up however he wants!

"Monoma? Why are you bothering Shinso?"

The voice oh so unfamiliar yet at the same time familiar rang to his ears.

"This fool won't get up! He's okay now, he just doesn't want to-"

This time, Shinso quickly throw the blanket to cover his entire body. He doesn't care if he sweats a ton. He wasn't ready.