3:: Crappy Interaction and Betrayal

A/n: *casually looks at the last chapter* yadda yadda yadda... *sees the slight spoiler that she just carelessly typed* Haha. What the fuck me. You are a mf dumbass :D

╔.★. .═══════════╗

The saddest part is
that all I can do is
fly. But it's fun
though.

╚═══════════. .★.╝

"Monoma. Do you think I'm pretty? Haha, you never knew, but girls around my age when I was still living keeps squealing whenever they see me."

Smirking at Monoma who only scoff, you didn't bothered looking back at your words about trying to act like Hawks, because... well... Monoma already catches up to your pathetic attempt.

You know you are annoying him through talking non-stop, but like you rather listen to rustling leaves that leaves you paranoid!? And besides, it's better to lighten up the mood after the tense and awkward conversation after trying to get answer out of him.

You even remember it clearly.

"It's because you're an idiot! An idiot that reminds me of an idiot I know back then!"

At first, it kind of confused you, but you immediately know who he was talking about.

"But I'm completely different from them, Monoma. And I haven't done anything that might consider as a honoranle act or something about that matter."

"... you..."

"I know who you're talking about. And don't try to get suspicious because I know the heroic class of UA from the sport festival.

But... I have no idea why."

He didn't speak after that, choosing clenching his palm into a fist as he looked down. Being tall has a downside, from getting spotted easily to not knowing someone's emotions as they look down from a short people.

You furrowed your eyebrows. He just didn't wanted to admit that your silly grin of trying to mimic All Might that it reminds him of home, and you don't know any of that. Being placed into an unknown place without knowing your friends or families whereabouts, and completely out of your will isn't something to joke around.

Sure. Most crappy isekai anime or fan fiction's that got better the story slowly progress through just ignore the confusion and fear of a person will feel when waking up in the middle of nowhere or somewhere you don't know because it all doesn't do much to the story, because you are stuck in there forever, because there is no turning back. Except when a mighty being opens a portal or something for you to go back or... you name it.

This is reality. It's not normal to be teleported into somewhere you have no clue about, and without you knowing it will happen. It's like kidnapping but the kidnapper just leaves you out cold in the middle of the day, or night, in a forest or a completely new house or whatever you wanna imagine. I'm looking at you.

In Monoma's case, his dream is to become a pro hero with his ass of a personality, if he won't change that is...

He was on a mission to patrol and make sure everyone is safe from a villain, especially from the situation happening in Musutafu. He is right to be worried about this. He have no right to relax when his friends and family are in possible dangers.