10:: Hardly Okay and The Grandpa Meets the Other Grandpa

(Super) Late Happy Valentine's day everyone...!

Sorry if this turned out late just like my Valentine greetings- I have procastinatrd long enough right?

Sorry again!

╔.★. .═══════════╗

A knight in a rusty
armor, and their name
is [REDACTED]
Hawks

╚═══════════. .★.╝

Marines scrambled around, pointing their guns toward the single individual who's holding their bleeding arm as they painfully held it.

It was chaotic as the person still fought despite the injuries they had, having used their broken vocal cords to keep the marines out and buy some time, before a huge figure entered their vision.

Garp has seen a lot of people struggle to fight, and despite their injuries they're too stubborn to give up. And this boy... is one of them.

Pitiful, he thought. It seems that there's a misunderstanding, but he knows it's too late now that the boy is extremely hostile after one of his men shot his arm.

All he can do is to let him go, for now.

             _______________|~[(-)]~|_______________

Shock entered your nerves as you started sweating. Heart beating erratically, while a ticking sound of a clock in the background suddenly made you more anxious.

Robert, who's blinking his eye out, noticed the discomfort and anxiety reeking out of the blond's aura.

"Yer lads okay?"

You snapped, and yelled "no!" before you immediately covered your mouth in shock and looked around. The old man winced, and before he can open his mouth Grim butted in.

"Marines."

With her grin still in her face, her eyes scream seriousness. Not only do they have a wanted boy in the mansion, but the birdman is getting more panicky the more they stayed at the town square.

She thought... perhaps the blond has some history between him and the marines?

"... I distract 'em then. Ye lads run back to the mansion."

Apologizing quietly, you took Grim's wrist after taking some of the groceries and took off. Robert stared at the two of you before he noticed the bulky marine staring at him with that grin.

His memories he thought to have forgotten resurfaced in his mind, and he grimaced.

He can feel his already weak bones suddenly turning into a jelly. Why did he offered to become a distraction again? Him of all people have no idea. Maybe because of your stupidly charismatic aura?

In your place, you wished you didn't plucked all of your feathers so that you can try flying around. And probably gave a flight to the unsettling woman besides you who still has that smile.

"Do you stop smiling...?"

Grim hummed, as if in thought. Does the undead have rotten brains like zombies? Since well... they're dead but not dead-

All this thinking about the dead but not dead person besides you is hurting your brain. If Monoma was here he will surely talk shit about you again about you supposed to be an airhead.

"Once."

"Eh?"

Confused, you want for her to elaborate more when Grim laughed. Honestly... this two undead host of a haunted mansion is weirdly enthusiastic. Like those zombies in Thriller Bark...