13:: CAN SOMEBODY TELL ME THE WORLD IS GONNA ROLL ME NEXT TIME!?!?

Another chapter to make up with the missing days!

╔.★. .═══════════╗

FUCK

╚═══════════. .★.╝

"WHO CREATED A FUCKING VENOMOUS DOGS LIKE A FUCKING SNAKE!?!?"

You screamed, while yelping from the pain in your leg as you sat in a chair with tea in your hand.

Eric has long gone, bet you can still his voice in your head repeating the same fucking words that the goddamn flirty doctor didn't told you.

So now you're aggressively sipping the tea that was supposed to calm your nerves. Is this what British people felt whenever they drink tea while having angry rant about everything?

"I swear to god... I almost endangered my life if it wasn't for my super awesome resistant to poisons or whatever."

Then you fell into silence as a sudden thought appeared inside your head.

'How come poison doesn't affect me...? Because I originally wasn't supposed to be in this world?'

Your silence made Hollow rose an eyebrow as you then calmly sipped the tea he have been provided you to calm your stress for the past few days. Or weeks?

You were screaming earlier about the wolfs having poisonous fangs and now you're quiet? Talk about switching mood suddenly out of nowhere. You really are weird.

Though... it's not like you don't think. Even if you sometimes act without thinking, you always think immediately before even making things worse.

"... say, Hollow. Why are you an undead?"

Changing the subject is... smoother than your brain, thankfully. You looked at Hollow to see them staring at your. At least you think so.

Though, the undead only shrugged, then sips the tea. Like a Chad-

No they're not!

They know the reason, and they doesn't want to tell you! Then you thought about telling them your backstory...

It's not like you told them about yourself, so why would they tell your personal shits?

Meanwhile on Hollow's perspective, when he shrugged casually and drink the tea, he noticed your anger, but swiftly disappeared while looking deep in thought.

Not only you're a bad liar... but also bad at hiding your emotions...

You don't want to think too much about the incident now. What you're worried is the damage and cleaning the blood off in the storage room.

You don't want Monoma to do all the work! You're the adult, and you know how lazy this two are! And you mean who, Grim and Hollow!

-

"Ah! You?"

Confusion written on Robert's face as the man entered his small hut.

"Yes. It's me."

Eric rolled his eyes when the super old man stared at him, Robert's face falling. Eric took a seat in one of his chair as he put his legs on top of his other.

"I should've known it's 'ye boy when I heard those galloping... now what you brat want this time?"

Eric ignored the insult, and looked straight into Robert's eyes.