4:: Ignore Monoma and The Retired Old Captain Pt.1

A/n: Cassually making things faster than what the author supposed to do lol. Don't worry. She had plans. Now go do your house chores before you read this ya lazy bums! >:/

╔.★. .═══════════╗

A bad idea. Never
again.

╚═══════════. .★.╝

You know what's confusing when an author immediately got into the point without even talking about it or something? That's because they don't want to screw more around when it gets too boring and bland, where no things makes no sense and that the story is continuing to get more boring and stupid.

A sudden twist and unexpected things occur everyday, and that makes things interesting. That applies to stories too.

In your case, the sadness and loneliness is what made you look like a drama queen and a brat. And this is your story's plot twist.

Just because your only companion in this world left you. But was he really the one to blame?

It's you.

The feeling of wanting to talk someone and go off around with no restrictions, no dangers, you missed those freedkm back then, especially when your two best friends often ask you to go out with them when you aren't in your death bed yet.

The selfish desire to have someone by your side all the time, talking and laughing, ignoring the world... it's all childish. It's childish because of something you wanted is taken away from you, or leaves you behind.

Your yearning for attention builds when you are confined with white walls and a same plain, boring white sheets of your bed. You aren't exactly an introverted person, nor a party person. In between is what you like to call it.

It's just hard to accept. Especially to a person like you who can't accept changes, lies and betrayal. Manipulation is what you despised your whole life, after unconsciously did it to someone who you considered as a friend. Unknowingly making them fall for you and realizing your mistake that you pushed them off and try to ignore their existence and never acknowledge them.

Those bad experience not only destroyed your confidence, but also destroyed a friendship.

If Monoma is suspicious of you from the start, he would've leaved you alone instead and gave you a cold shoulder, to avoid things like this. Building a trust is hard like building a house for the first time.

You also already figured out that Monoma indeed made you walk around with him to make yourself comfortable in his presence. He also notices those tense shoulder while walking with him, signalling that you aren't really believing him that much.

"Hawks-san...? Earth to the impostor Hawks???"

You flinched. Hard. You looked at him with your eyes full of terror and disbelief.

Did he just come back and act as if nothing happened?

"I've been calling you for five minutes! I was thinking of leaving you alone here because you just stopped paying attention!"

He mumbled something under his breath, which you didn't payed attention due to your shock and wanting to know what the hell is he doing here.