TECHNOBLADE

I was trying to sleep in my room, but I heard some scraping on the window. I got suspicious and went to investigate. I saw nothing there, I went to go back to sleep but I was hit hard in the head. When I woke up I was in a bag, I screamed, asking what was happening. But nobody was answering me. All I heard was laughing.

"Ahhh, Technoblade, glad you could show up!"
"What do you want, Quackity?"
"I just wanted you to meet up with an old friend.."
"Who?"
"Why don't you open the bag to find out who she is.."
He walked towards the bag I was in and went to open it, but it was moved over a long fall off a cliff.
"I bet you miss Niki.."
"Niki?! Let her go, Quackity!"
Niki? I'm not Niki, do they think I'm Niki?

I felt my bag fall and I started screaming.
"NIKI!"
He jumped after me. I thought I was gonna hit the floor and die, but someone grabbed the bag I was in and climbed the mountain again, saving me.
"You really thought you could kill me?" I heard swords clashing, and someone grabbed the bag I was in and put me over their shoulder. I felt scared, who was taking me, did they wanna hurt me?

I was sitting on a sort of rock, someone began to open the bag, once they saw my face they were confused.
"You're not Niki."
"No kidding, she's my sister. Now where am I?!" I turned to the man who opened the bag. He had long pink hair and a king's outfit with a crown.
"Who are you?"
"I'm Y/n. You?"
"Technoblade."

I got out of the bag, it was snowy and freezing.
I tried to put my coat on but for some reason I didn't have it, I was freezing in my pajama top and shorts. Technoblade had just noticed the outfit then looked away. I started walking away, trying to find where I was.

"You know you aren't gonna find anyplace except my house for miles, right?"
"I'll keep walking."
"You could just stay at my house."
"And why should I trust you?"
I shivered as I said it, it was really cold.
"What choice do you have?"
He was right.. It was too cold to wander aimlessly.
"Fine, I'll go with you. But that doesn't mean I trust you."

He nodded and held my hand. I wanted to pull my hand away, but his hand was warm, and I was cold. I think he noticed how cold I was, because he put his arm over my shoulder, draping his cape over as well.
I moved closer to his body, how the hell was he so warm?! I put my arms around his waist and stayed close to his body, he didn't seem to care.

We arrived at what I assumed was his house. He led me to a fireplace and told me to warm up. I nodded and sat near the fireplace. I didn't have any clothes to change into. I was stuck in my pajamas. I groaned and leaned closer to the fire. I felt something on my shoulders, I saw the cape that Technoblade normally wore.
"Thank you.."
"No problem."
I can't trust him. I can't trust this. I can't trust anyone. I can't trust myself.
I was pulled out of my thoughts by someone putting their arm around my waist. I saw Technoblade sitting next to me. He was the one with their arm around my waist. I sighed and scooted closer to him, almost touching him. He pulled me closer with his arm, I was now leaning against him. I blushed a little and put my head on his shoulder.

A FEW MONTHS LATER

The voices in my head started yelling at me to get away from him. Saying I couldn't trust him. But I ignored them, they got louder and louder. It was hard to ignore them, I closed my eyes and tried to focus on my breathing. I felt someone kiss my head and I froze. The voices got silent and my face went red. I looked up at Technoblade who was also red.

"How did you.. How did you make the voices quiet..?" I asked.
He looked at me in shock.
"I was gonna ask you the same question.."
I shrugged it off but he seemed to be deep in thought. I stood up.
"It's getting late, I think I should try to sleep or something."
"Where would you sleep?"
"The couch? Wait that's gone now... the floor?"

He shook his head.
"You can sleep in my bed."
"Then where would you sleep?"
"In my bed."
It took me a minute to understand what he said.
"Ooooh, alright. I don't know where that is so youre gonna have to take me to it."
He laughed and held my hand.
"It's up the ladder."

We went up the ladder, and he got in the bed, I got in after him. He fell asleep shortly after. I couldn't go to sleep, the voices kept talking and kept me awake. I sighed and got out of the bed, I went outside for some air, I found a ladder leading up to the roof, I climbed it then sat down.

The cold air made my hair flow in the wind. I heard some footsteps and looked around, panicked. Then I turned to my left and saw Techno sitting next to me.
"What are you doing up here?"
"I could ask the same thing to you."
I chuckled at his response, we looked at each other, he put one hand on my waist and the other on my head.

He closed the gap between our lips. We pulled away after a minute. I giggled and put my head on his shoulder.
I guess I could trust him, but why did he do that?

This one has been edited.