OSMP PHILZA

I took a deep breath as I ran through the rain. I had to get to Ranboos house, he was the only person who agreed to my crazy idea. I entered his house and let out a sigh.

"Y/n how a- OH MY GOD!" He exclaimed seeing I was covered in water. We were both Enderians so we hated water. He gave me a towel and I dried off.
"I hope you don't mind but my friend refused to let me go without him." Ranboo sighed.
"That's fine!" I smiled.

We left his house once it stopped raining and walked towards the cliff.
"I'll try first, what we do is jump off and launch a pearl onto the platform." I smiled.
I jumped off and tried to throw my pearl, but it started raining, making me hurt and unable to throw it.
I closed my eyes and braced for impact. But I felt someone grab my arms and fly us away.

I looked above me and saw an Elytrain. He carried us to a tree and set me and Ranboo down.
"Damn rain..." I muttered.
"Anyways, thank you for saving us." I smiled, looking at the Elytrain. He was surprisingly taller than me.
"Are Elytrains usually this tall?" I whispered to Ranboo, he nodded.

"Well, it's a good thing Phil came." Ranboo smiled.
"So you're Y/n?" Phil asked. I nodded.
"And you're Phil."
"Anyways, the rain has gone, so you can try again." He smiled and picked me up, taking me to the top of the cliff again.
I jumped off and threw my pearl, hitting the floor after it did.
"It worked! No fall damage!" I smiled.

Ranboo rejoiced and ran towards me.
"YESSS! YOU'RE A GENIUS!" He yelled.
I laughed and he hugged me.
"We should get home now, it's getting kinda late." I mumbled.
"Yeah, probably for the best." Ranboo said.
Ranboo waved at me and teleported home, I began to walk but Phil picked me up.

"Ummm- What are you doing?" I asked.
"Taking you home." He responded.
I smiled and cuddled into his arms. He smiled and flew to my house.
"Wait- why do you know where I live?!"
"Ranboo." He mumbled.
I sighed as he entered the house.
He set me on my bed and kissed my forehead.
"Goodnight Y/n." He smiled.

Phil left my house and I cuddled into my pillow, falling asleep.
I woke up to a loud scream. I left my house and saw Ranboo standing in the rain. I pulled him inside.
"Ranboo?! What the hell were you doing?!"
"Phil was taken! He needs help! Nobody else believes me." Ranboo cried out.
I sighed and put on my armor and grabbed my weapons and tools.
"Let's go."

Ranboo smiled but frowned as he opened the door.
"The rain..."
"I'll brew some water protection potions." I said as I walked towards my chest. I made my potions and gave Ranboo one.
"Let's do this." I smirked.
We downed the potions and sprinted through the rain.
"Do you know where he is being kept?"
"Yeah... it's hard to get there though..."
"Where is he?"
"The End... I have a bunker in one of the strongholds so I know where we can go." He sighed.

We arrived at his bunker and I took the eyes of ender out of a chest.
"You ready?" I asked Ranboo. He nodded hesitantly. I sighed and opened the portal. I took Ranboos hand and jumped into the portal.
We walked across a bridge and saw Phil in a cage, protected by a dragon.

"This is gonna be fun." I sighed, taking out my shield.
We charged towards the dragon and got launched backwards.
Ranboo charged forward and kept attacking it, I had an idea though. I teleported.

RANBOO POV

I continued slashing at the Dragon, but Y/n was nowhere to be seen.
"Y/N!" I shouted. Trying to get her attention from somewhere.
Suddenly the dragons head flew off. I saw Y/n inside of the dragon, covered in blood.

Y/N POV

I sighed and stepped out of the dragon, I teleported inside of it and cut its head off from inside.
"I'll get Phil." I muttered as I walked towards his cage. I took out my pickaxe and broke the door, freeing him. He pulled me into a hug.
"Thank you so much! That was awesome!" He smiled at me.
"Thank you, next time, just don't get captured." I sighed, exhausted.

He tried to open his wings, but they were tied together. I walked toward his wings and took out my dagger, cutting off the strings.
"Are you okay?" I asked. He looked me in the eyes and kissed me. I smiled and kissed back.

"I'll take that as a yes." I giggled.
"Let's get home now, I've had enough of this place." He smiled. We all jumped into the portal and we're in our beds.
I smiled, thinking about the kiss.