FUNDY (OSMP)

Request by toastbur
—————————————

I quickly ate my sugar and sprinted across the field. My brother Sneeg and I were inchlings. I laughed and grabbed his arm, we were going to visit Slimecicle. He was going to meet us at the tree. We entered the tree and I took armor off. I heard a certain slime bouncing. I smiled and opened the hatch for him to jump in. He entered the tree and we all talked for about 5 hours. I left my base to get some food, but I saw a small orange figure out of the corner of my eye.

I snapped towards the figure but it was gone. I continued gathering food, once I finished, I got some sugar.
I felt someone grab me. I saw the orange figure from earlier.

I tried to get out of his grip, but he didn't let me

I tried to get out of his grip, but he didn't let me. He took his hat off and put me on his head, be then put the hat over me. I tried to get out from under his hat, but I couldn't. I yelled for help. Whoever had taken me was sprinting somewhere. I begged for them to let me go. I felt the person slowing down. We arrived at what I assumed was his base because he was opening chests.

He took his hat off and I stared at him, scared.
He was a Fox Origin. He picked me up and put me in a chest.
"What the hell?!" I yelled, I broke the chest I was in with my axe. The fox origin looked at me and screamed.
"You are alive?!" He shrieked.
I looked at him, angry and confused.
"What the hell is wrong with you?!" I yelled.
His ears went down when I yelled but I didn't care.

"Listen here you little foxy bitch. I dont care who you are, but you don't have the right to kidnap anybody! You are disgusting." I snarled and walked away.
I found Sneeg and hugged him tight.
"Thank god you're okay!" He yelled.
I felt him pick me up and carry me towards the tree. I looked behind Sneeg over his shoulder and felt fear.
"SNEEG RUN!" I yelled. The fox from earlier was chasing us.

He sprinted into the tree and closed the hatch. I felt tears falling from my eyes.
Sneeg looked to see who was chasing us.
"Oh, hey Fundy!" Sneeg smiled.
"Sneeg what the hell?! You're friends with this kidnapper?!" I yelled.
"He doesn't really know that we're people in the beginning. He steals a lot so he kidnaps small people thinking we're items." Sneeg groaned.

I walked towards Fundy and saw he had his hands cupped. I sighed and got in his hands, I sat down as he brought me towards his face.
His eyes widened when he saw me.
"You're a little person as well!"  He smiled.
"So.. you're Fundy?" I asked.
He nodded and ruffled my hair with his finger. I grabbed his finger and bit it.
"Ow!" He yelled and yanked his finger away.
I jumped down from his hands and onto Sneeg. He screeched as I landed on him.

Fundy waved at us and left. My heart hurt a little when he left. I was confused, my brother looked at my face and smirked.
"You're blushing." He giggled.
I covered my face.
"I hate this.. this is bad!" I yelled.
He smiled and ruffled my hair.
"Just kiss his cheek and see how he reacts." Sneeg laughed. I groaned and ran towards Fundy. I crawled to his body and onto his shoulder. He looked at me confused and I kissed his cheek.

His face turned a deep crimson. I smiled and walked back to Sneeg.
"Bye furry." I giggled.
I entered our house and I made our food.
The rest of the night, I thought about Fundy.