PHILZA

Italics is thoughts

I hugged my son, it was his first day of school. He had his favorite shark hoodie and golden outfit on.
"Foolish, are you ready?" I asked. He nodded eagerly and put on his backpack. I smiled and got in the car with him. Since it was the first day of school, the parents would be there as well.

"Mama, I'm a little scared... What if they don't like me..?" He asked.
"Honey, they'll love you! You're very creative!" I smiled, making him smile as well.

We arrived at the school and parked, I held his hand as we walked into the classroom. We sat at the table assigned to us. A man in a green and white suit came in, he had wavy long blonde hair.
"Hello everyone! I am Mr. Minecraft.

I will be teaching your children for the year, I look forward to meeting everyone!" He said looking at all of us.
He met my eyes and stayed there for a while. He shook his head and continued speaking.

"Alright, parents and children, please introduce yourself!" He smiled pointing at one pair.

"Hello, my name is Puffy, and this is my little duckling, Dream!" She smiled, ruffling his hair. He giggled.

He pointed to another pair.

"Hello, I'm Wilbur, and this is my son Fundy." He introduced.

Phil nodded and pointed to another pair.

"I'm Quackity and this little slimy boy here is my son, Charlie." He smiled and Charlie started jumping in place.

He pointed at another pair.

"Hello! I'm Bad, this is my son Skeppy!" He smiled, proud.

He pointed at us. I stood up.

"Hello everyone, my name is Y/n, and this is my son Foolish!" I said.

He did this for everyone until everyone was standing.
"Thank you everyone, you may sit down." He said.

"I suggest we let the kids play in the playground while we speak about the important stuff." We all nodded at his words and he led them to the playground. I noticed Mr. Minecraft walking towards me.

"Hey! You're Y/n, correct?" He asked.
"Yeah, can I help you?" I asked.
"Yeah, ummm. Your son made something.." He mumbled, I walked into the playground and saw that he made an entire house out of legos.
"FOOLISH!" I called.

He peaked his little head through a window.
"Yes ma?"
"Foolish Gamers come out here right now." I said.
He nodded and exited the house.

"How did you make this? It's impressive!" I asked.
"You're not mad?" He asked.
"No! Why would I be?" I smiled.
Mr. Minecraft poked my shoulder to get my attention.

"Can we speak please?" I nodded at him.
He took me to what I assumed was his office.
"So, Mr. Minecraft-"
"Phil, call me Phil." He said.
"Phil, why did you want to speak with me?" I asked.
"Well, I wanted to give you my number, just in case." He smiled.

"In case of what?" I asked.
He let out a loud sigh.
"I can't make an excuse for this so I'll just say it. I find you quite attractive and intriguing and I would like to get to know you better." He blurted out.
I felt a blush creep onto my face.

"Would you like to go to a coffee shop after this?" He asked me.
"Like.. a date?" I asked, blushing. He nodded in response.
"What about Foolish?"
"I have kids as well, three of them. Techno, Tommy, and Tubbo, they are with a daycare right now."

"What daycare? I could take him there to play around." I suggested.
"It's the one at *******,  we could drop him off there and you could take your car home and go in mine so there aren't two cars." He suggested.
"That sounds splendid." I smiled. He gave me his number and then a bell rang.
"I guess we should go now, it's lunch." I said, he nodded. We went to the lunchroom and Foolish took out his lunchbox and sat next to me. I smiled and looked at him.