TECHNOBLADE

I was walking through the Nether, getting netherite and gold. I was wearing a full enchanted diamond set of armor, with diamond enchanted tools and weapons. I was cutting down some trees and getting ender pearls. I felt like I was being watched, but I shrugged it off. I walked into a group of hoglins and started backing away slowly, keeping eye contact. I heard a loud roar and saw three of them rushing at me, I quickly sprinted away. I climbed a vine so they couldn't reach me.

I heard the hoglins screech in pain as something killed them. I took a deep breath and played it off as a piglin group. I climbed back down and saw someone in a blood red cape, golden crown, dress shirt and pants, and combat boots.  He had a netherite sword, covered in blood. He didn't have a single scratch on him from the fight. He wasn't wearing any armor. I slowly walked towards him, he turned to look at me. His blood red eyes pierced through my soul.

"Um.. Thank you for saving me.." I mumbled, nervous. This man just killed 6 hoglins at once, he could easily kill me.
"Mhm, don't mention it." He said.
His voice was rather deep and monotone.
"I-I'm Y/n." I said.
"Why are you scared?" The man asked.
"I'm not scared! I'm just not very good at socializing." I mumbled.
"I can tell." He sighed.
"Oh.." I said, I didn't think it was that obvious.
He walked closer to me, sword still in hand.
"I'm The Blood God." He smirked.
"A-Are you gonna hurt me..?" I asked, scared.
"What are your thoughts about governments?" He asked me.
I felt fear rise in me, I knew this question. He always asked the person this, and depending on their answer, he'd kill them.

"I... I hate them..." I said, looking down, ready to be killed.
But to my suprise, he put the sword back onto his belt.
"Good answer." He smiled.
"The name is Technoblade." He said as he patted my shoulder.
Barely anyone knew his name, but now I was one of the few who did!
Technoblade... the name ran through my head for what felt like hours.
"Technoblade, The Blood God. It has a nice ring to it." I smiled.
"You're not scared anymore?" He asked, confused.
I nodded.
"You seem nice! And if you wanted to kill me, I'd be dead already." I said.
"You're smarter than most people I've met.. What are you doing out here anyways?" He asked.
"I was mining for netherite and gold." I smiled.

He handed me a bag and smiled at me, then he threw something and a second later, vanished into purple particles. I opened the bag, it was full of netherite, gold, ender pearls, diamonds, emeralds, golden apples, totems of undying, and more. My jaw dropped when I saw an Enchanted Golden Apple. Why did he give this all to me? Especially since it was all highly valuable and he didn't really know me.
I put the bag onto the latch on my belt and walked back to the portal and went to the overworld.
A cold burst of wind took over me..

This wasn't my portal...

I went to re-enter the portal but it was gone. I was stranded in the middle of a snowy forest. I took out my compass and started walking towards my house. I put on my jacket and cloak, still cold. This was it, I was gonna freeze to death and there's nothing I could do about it. I felt my legs give out and I fell, still holding the compass. I heard a horse coming towards me.
Then someone picked me up and placed me in front of them on the horse.
I was unconsciously leaning against them, they were warm, I felt them wrap something around me. I let myself fall asleep.

I woke up in my house, covered in blankets with a hot rag on my head. I looked around and saw nobody was there, I was confused. I heard a door open.
"Ah, you're finally awake. Are you alright?" A voice asked. I looked over at the direction of the voice, I saw Technoblade, reading a book and drinking tea.
"You were out for a few hours, I questioned if you were alive." he chuckled.
"Yeah, fair enough honestly.." I mumbled.

I looked over at him, he had some pink on his cheeks, I ignored it though.
"I have two questions, what book are you reading?" I asked.
"Sun Tzu, the Art of War."
"That's a good book!" I smiled.
"You've read this before?" He asked.
"Yeah, it's very good. The second question is, why did you give me the bag of items?" I asked.
His cheeks turned a deeper pink.
"That's not important, anyway I should head home now." He said quickly as he stood up.
I quickly got up and stopped him by grabbing his arm.