PHILZA

I let out a loud sigh as I let myself sink into the snow. I was a hawk hybrid. My wings went into the snow first so I couldn't fly out. I accepted my fate. I decided to let out one call for help, and if nobody heard it, then oh well.

I squawked loudly. It was so loud that the trees shook. Snow fell off the trees as it shook, covering me in more snow. I sighed and closed my eyes. About 30 minutes later, I opened my eyes. I was still in the snow and I couldn't physically move anything other than my eyes.

I saw a bird creature flying over me. I let out a quiet shriek, trying to get its attention. It seemed to work because it came down and looked at me.
"Oh my god! Are you alright?!" He panicked as he pulled me out of the snow. I nodded and tried to walk, but I fell again. He picked me up and flew us to a cave.

"I'm gonna make a fire, stay here." He said. I nodded the best I could and I laid down. It was very cold and wet. I sighed and heard a growl. I turned and saw an angry wolf.
"Ummm... Hey buddy..?" I said, scared.
It jumped at me and I closed my eyes. Suddenly, a piglin hybrid appeared and saw me.
"Down boy." He said.

The piglin hybrid picked me up.
"Are you alright? You're freezing!"
"I-I'm fine.." I mumbled.
"I'm Technoblade, I'm gonna take you to my house so you can warm up." He said and starting walking.
I wanted to protest but when I tried, he dismissed it and said to calm down.

We arrived at a cabin and he set me down by the fireplace. He put a few blankets on me and made me some tea.
"T-Thank you." I smiled.
"You're welcome, call for me if you need me." He said, going downstairs.

I looked around the place, there were posters everywhere and an enderman in a boat. I was concerned, but not as concerned as the random polar bear. Suddenly, someone knocked on the door.
"Techno! Someone's here!" I yelled.
He came upstairs and opened the door.
"Techno! Have you seen- her." Phil sighed in relief seeing me.

"Yeah, I found her in a cave."
"I took her there and went to get fire wood." Phil laughed.
I was having a hard time listening to their conversation, my eyes closed. I wasn't asleep, but I felt someone pick me up and put me on a bed.
"Goodnight..."
"Y/n.." I mumbled.
Phil smiled.
"Goodnight Y/n."

He kissed my cheek and left the room. I heard Technos loud laughs, most likely making fun of Phil. I let myself fall asleep.
I woke up a few hours later in someone's arms. I turned to my right and saw Phil. He had his wings and arms around me. I blushed and smiled. I felt my feathers puff up.

Nononono! I do not have a crush! I thought
I tried to get up but Phil pulled me back down and kissed my cheek. I blushed and put my head in his chest.
My stomach had butterflies in it and my heart sped up.
Okay.. maybe I do have a crush.. but nothing more! I thought

"Don't leave me..." Phil mumbled in his sleep.
Crap... maybe it's more than a crush..? I questioned. I giggled quietly and kissed his forehead. Suddenly, Phil mumbled something I did not expect at all.

"Kiss me..."

I blushed deeply and shook it off as him being tired. Suddenly he pressed his lips against mine. I pulled away, shocked. He was still asleep so he obviously didn't know that he was doing it. I felt him squeeze me tighter.

"Phil..." I whimpered. He was squeezing me very tightly. His grip loosened a little, just enough for it to be comfortable.
"Thank you..." I whispered, sleepy. I fell asleep a minute later.
I woke up to Phil stroking my hair, his face only two inches from mine.

"G-Good morning Phil!" I stuttered, mentally slapping myself.
"Good morning Y/n!" He smiled.
"Do you remember what you did last night..? You were talking in your sleep." I mumbled.
"Oh god- what did I say?" He asked.
I felt my lip quiver, should I tell him the truth?

"You... you told me to kiss you.." I whispered.
His face turned bright red and he covered his face.
"I-I'm so sorry! That was pro-"
"And you kissed me..." I blushed.
His face turned even more red.
"Oh my god I'm so sorry!" He freaked out.
I put my hands on his face.

"It's alright, calm down!" I smiled.
He looked at me, confused.
"You're... okay with it..?" He asked.
I nodded in response. The only reason I didn't kiss back was because I didn't want our first real kiss to be when he was asleep and not knowing.

He put his hands on my face and pulled me closer to him. He looked into my eyes for about 2 minutes, then he kissed me. I smiled and felt my feathers puff up. Phil seemed to notice because during the kiss, he began to stroke my wings. I whimpered into the kiss.

"Y-You know that my wings are sensitive!" I complained.
He nodded and laughed.
"Correct, I do know. But it's just revenge."
"Revenge? What did I-"
"You played with my wings when you were sleeping." He laughed.
I blushed and apologized.

"It's fine!" He smiled then kissed me again, still stroking my wings.
"Phil I found a-" Techno was talking, but saw us kissing and my feathers puffed up.
"AHH-" Techno screamed, running out of the room.
I laughed awkwardly and kissed Phil's nose.

"I love you, but don't touch my wings."
"I love you too, but no promises!" He cooed.