RANBOO

I was in my shop, selling my potions and weapons. They were easy to make and sell. When suddenly a very tall man entered the building. He didn't have the highest quality clothing, I saw he had a cloak with pockets though, big enough to hide potions in. I saw him grab a few potions of swiftness and invisibility. He walked over to me.
"Uh, how much would all of this cost..?"
I was a bit suspicious.

"Um, 42 gold."
He took some jewels out of his pocket. Rubies, emeralds, and diamonds.
"I-Is this enough?"
I nodded at him and put it in my bag. He thanked me and left the building. Only the richest people had these, I was confused.

I left the register and locked up the building before heading outside and locking the doors. I was walking to my house, I couldn't help but feel like I was being watched. I opened my front door and entered my house, I felt a breeze go by me, but I thought nothing of it. I shut my door and locked it, putting the key back into my pocket. I heard a noise in my kitchen.

I went to investigate and I saw some particles. I acted like I saw nothing, I got some milk and splashed it on the person. It revealed the guy from my shop earlier. I grabbed his arms and pinned them together.

"WHO ARE YOU AND WHAT DO YOU WANT?!" I asked, angry.
"I-I'm Ranboo, I just wanted some food so I could survive the night!" He yelled back, panicked. I pushed him against the wall to see if he stole anything from me, I found a singular loaf of bread. I guess he wasn't lying.. I sighed.
"Alright, I'll... I'll let you stay with me."

He smiled and looked a bit shocked.
"IF! You promise not to steal again."
He nodded his head.
"Can you.. Uh.. let me go?"
I let go of his arms and grabbed his hand. Leading him to a room.

"This is my spare bedroom."
"Spare?! This room is huge!"
"Well, I am wealthy so-" He cut me off with a hug.
"Umm, take a shower then we can hug-"
He nodded awkwardly and I handed him a towel and some clothes. He walked into the restroom, I walked into my other restroom and took a shower.

My maids and butlers made some outfits for the male living with me. I got dressed and left the restroom, I went to begin cooking when a maid came up to me, concerned and worried.
"Ma'am! Ranboo is not able to clean himself."
"Why is that?"
"He cannot touch water.."

I sighed and handed her a fire resistance potion.
"Lava bath it is then. I hope he likes it hot."  I said as she nodded and went back to him. I continued cooking the food and I saw Ranboo enter the room. His hair was black and white, so was his skin. I couldn't tell beforehand since he was so dirty.

His eyes were very beautiful. I saw him wearing the tuxedo the maids and butlers made him. He looked very handsome. I shook away the thoughts and finished making the food. He sat at the table and I placed some chicken, mashed potatoes, gravy, carrots, bread, and an apple. As he sat in front of me his eyes seemed to shine when seeing all the food. He began to eat it all with no hesitation.

I began to eat as well.
He ate all of it in less than 6 minutes, I was impressed.
"Are there seconds?" He asked.
"When was the last time you had an actual meal?" I laughed.
"A few years ago.." He said.
I sighed and took his place, putting more food on it, then handing it back.

His tail wagged as I handed him the plate, it was cute. I would like him more if he didn't try to steal from me. But he didn't have a choice, he had to steal food to survive. I know what that's like, I wasn't always rich. But I wasn't gonna tell him that, I hated telling others my backstory.

"So, why couldn't you take a bath normally?" I asked him, confused.
"Oh, I'll just show you because it makes more sense then." He then stood up and teleported away. Purple particles surrounding where he was. When he returned he had a bouquet of roses and handed them to me. I blushed slightly and smiled.