CAPTAIN PUFFY

I threw my hat on and smirked. I left my quarters and the entire crew was staring at me.
I rolled my eyes and yelled.
"BACK GO WORK YA KNUCKLEHEADS!"
"AYE AYE SCARY CAPTAIN!" They laughed.
They all continued their work and I smiled. My crew and I were like family. I walked over to my wheel and took over from my first mate.
"So, where are we going?" My first mate asked.

I groaned and looked at him.
"We're going to that little outpost, the one your friend Techno has a job at. You could go to the bar to visit him if you want." I smiled.
His eyes sparkled and he nodded.
"Alright Phil, now go tend to the crew." I laughed.

TIME SKIP

We arrived at the dock of the outpost. I hopped out of the boat and tied it down. I looked at my three favorite crew mates.

"Since we are going to a bar, I'm trusting you three to keep an eye on the ship

"Since we are going to a bar, I'm trusting you three to keep an eye on the ship." I smiled. They all nodded at me as we left. I took a deep breath and helped my crew off the boat.

Wilbur, Jack, Phil, Niki, and I began walking towards the bar

Wilbur, Jack, Phil, Niki, and I began walking towards the bar. I was gonna let them stay here and drink while I actually worked. We entered the bar and we all sat down.

"Hallo guys what can I- PHIL?!" Techno smiled largely

"Hallo guys what can I- PHIL?!" Techno smiled largely. Techno jumped over the bar desk and pulled Phil into a tight hug.
"What can I get you all?" He smiled.
"Two rooms for them. They can choose who they share rooms with." I sighed.
"Phil can stay with me and the woman can get her own room." Techno smiled. Everyone agreed and I left the bar. I walked towards the alley and leaned against the wall.
I saw a goat lady dressed as a pirate, she walked towards me.

"I don't think a pretty lady like you should be alone in an alleyway

"I don't think a pretty lady like you should be alone in an alleyway." She smirked.
"And I don't think that's any of your business." I snapped back. She smirked and shook my hand.
"Captain Puffy."
"Captain L/n."
"Wow! Another female Captain? You don't see many of those.." she smiled.
"Anyways, I'm waiting for someone here." I sighed.

"I know, I'm the person you were waiting for.. Y/n L/n." She smirked.
I looked at her in shock and let out a low growl.
"What do you want from me?" I asked.
"Well for starters, you stole from my crew." She sighed.
"How was I supposed to know you were also looking for it!" I yelled.
She chuckled and got close to my face.
"My crew has been known for looking for that EXACT piece of treasure for months. And you just took it." She growled.

"Well, maybe you should've looked harder!" I groaned.
Captain Puffy glared at me, but then I saw something else in her eyes... love..?
She put her face closer to mine and whispered.
"I guess the real treasure is right in front of me." She smirked. My eyes widened and I quickly pressed the button I had in my pocket.

TOMMY POV

I sighed and started walking around the boat, bored.
"I wish we were 21 so we could go drink with them.." Tubbo said.
"Yeah.. me too.. this is boring." Ranboo sighed.
"Listen, Y/n has trusted us with- the light!"
They saw the red light from the box flashing.
"We have to get the others, she needs help!"
I said as we ran towards the bar.

"Phil!" I yelled, out of breath.
"Tommy? What are you doing here?"
"Y/n, button, red light, box, help."
Phil went pale and grabbed the rest of the crew.
"Y/n needs our help, she pressed the button, let's go!" Phil yelled.
Everyone in the crew and Techno started running towards where the compass pointed them too. We stalked closer to the alleyway and slowly peered inside.

We saw Puffy pinning Y/n against the wall, both of you panting. Phil quickly walked over to Puffy and pulled her off you. Holding her arms behind her back. Y/n let out a sigh of relief and.. sadness?
"Captain, what do we do with her?" Phil asked, gesturing to to Puffy.

Y/N POV

"Take her aboard with us, we will take her as a prisoner." I sighed.
Puffy looked scared and confused.
I took Puffy from Phil's arms.
"It'll be alright, promise." I whispered into her ear. I noticed her get goosebumps and I apologized. She chuckled and kissed my cheek and I blushed.
We got onto our ship and Phil locked her in the cell, it was in the belly of the ship. I saw Techno sprinting towards me.

"What is it you savvy?" I asked.
"Well, I was wondering if I could join your crew..?" He asked.
I turned to Phil and saw him with the largest smile ever. I sighed and took my hat off, I put it on Technos head.
"Techno Blade, welcome to the crew." I smiled.
Phil hugged me and Techno. I giggled and went to check on Puffy.

"Captain L/n..?" She asked.
"It's me, don't worry." I calmed her down.
I opened her cell door and hugged her.
"Could I go back to my crew?" She asked. I looked outside.
"Once nightfall is upon us, you can sneak out." I sighed.
She thanked me. I heard someone coming so I quickly shoved her in the cell and locked the door. Puffys face looked like a mix of anger and confusion.

"So.. Captain.. what about my outfit?" Techno asked.
"I'm sure someone will share with you, just go ask around." I sighed. He nodded and left. I opened the cell door and took Puffys hand.
"I think it would be better to let you out now, we'll take the secret exit in my quarters." I said.

I put cuffs on her and walked towards my room.
"Captain, what are you doing with her?" Phil asked.
"She has expensive stuff that we could take." I groaned and quickly entered my room and shut the door. I took the cuffs off her and led her to my closet.

"Here." I handed her treasure. "You have been looking for this for a while." I chuckled.
Her eyes widened and she kissed me. I smiled into the kiss.
I took her over to my balcony area and threw a rope down and held onto the other end. We were both standing on the balcony.. silent..

"Come with me!" Puffy said.
I looked at her, shocked.
"You know I'd love to, but this is my home and my crew." I sighed. She nodded and handed me something.
"This is a map to where I live, if you ever want to find me, I'll be here." She smiled and kissed me one last time before climbing down the rope and running to her crew.

I watched her run away and smiled. She is a fantastic Captain.