DREAMXD

I took a few deep breaths and ran into the forest. I had been on the run from the egg and it's followers for a few hours. They had been trying to sacrifice me but I ran. I heard a twig snap near me and I began to sprint again. As I was running, I felt something wrap around my ankles, making me fall. I looked down and saw red vines from the egg. I took out my sword and cut the vines off. I shot up and heard Bad yell.
"THERE SHE IS!"

I quickly climbed a tree. I saw the egg members climbing the tree to get to me. I looked around and started jumping from tree to tree. I felt someone grab my waist and lift me up. I felt a pair of large hand around me. I tried to get out of their grip but they wouldn't let me. Soon, we were in the sky. I saw a ton of lightning fall down onto where the egg followed were. I heard screams and I closed my eyes.

When I opened my eyes, we were descending. Whoever had picked me up, seemed to be gentle. Once I was set down, I turned to see who had saved me.

 Once I was set down, I turned to see who had saved me

I thanked the creature in front of me.
"It was my honor, mortal Y/n." It smiled.
"Who are you?" I asked.
"I am DreamXD, the protector and god." He winked at me.
I felt my face heat up and I calmed myself down.
"Well, thank you for everything, but I really should be going.." I mumbled, slightly scared.
I remember George telling me about DreamXD and how dangerous he is.

DreamXD shook his head and picked me up. I tried to squirm out of his grasp, but his grip was firm. I sighed and let myself relax around him. I leaned against DreamXD and felt myself getting tired out of nowhere. I fell asleep, leaning against his chest.

DREAMXD POV

I casted a spell on Y/n so that she would fall asleep. I smiled at her and teleported her to my house in the end.

 I smiled at her and teleported her to my house in the end

I entered my castle and set her in my room. She grabbed my hand as I went to leave.
"Don't go..." she mumbled, asleep. I chuckled and got in the bed with her, she put her head against my chest.
"I love you.." she mumbled.
I blushed and smiled.
"I love you too, Y/n."

Y/N POV

I woke up in DreamXDs arms. I panicked and shot out of the bed. I tried to escape the castle, but he grabbed me.
"Why are you trying to leave me?" He asked.
"G-George said horrible things-" he cut me off with a kiss. I blushed immensely and he pulled away before I could kiss back.
"Whatever he said to you, was a lie. He used me for items and everything.. all I wanted was a friend.." he mumbled.

I sighed and walked closer to him. He looked down at me, confused.
"I know what it's like to be used then lied about..." I sighed. I looked up at him.
"But I promise I won't ever leave you like George." I held my breath, scared.
"So... are we... friends..?" He asked.
I looked into his eyes for a sign of Ill-intention.
"I... I suppose so..." I mumbled.
He smiled and grabbed onto my hips, pulling me closer.

I blushed and leaned my face closer to his. He did the same and closed the gap between our lips. I smiled and kissed him back. I felt his arms go around my waist and pull me closer this body. I was literally up against him. Suddenly, he picked me up. His hands were holding my thighs as my legs wrapped around his waist. We continued kissing until I needed air. Since he was a god, he didn't need air. I smiled and put my forehead against his.

"I love you, XD."

"And I love you, my mortal."