TECHNOBLADE

DDLC AU! At this time, the first death has already occurred. (Rip Sayori 😭)

🚨TW! 🚨
SUICIDE MENTION
DEATH
FORCED LOVE
TRAUMA
ANGST
YANDERE
YELLING
VIOLENCE
FIGHTS
SUICIDE
STABBING
GORE

I walked back to the poetry club, scared. Wilbur had committed suicide recently.. he hung himself... I entered the classroom and was greeted by Techno, Tommy, and Philza. Phil set down his novel, Tommy ate his cupcake, and Techno was writing. Phil walked over to me with a large smile on his face.
"Hello Y/n, it's been a while.." he mumbled.
"What do you mean?" I asked.
"You're always around Tommy or Techno..." he sighed.
"I'm sorry Phil, let's hang out." I smiled. He nodded eagerly and led me to a desk to read.

TECHNO POV

You've gotta be kidding me. I just got rid of Wilbur so I could get Y/n, and now Phil is in the way. I love him, but she has to be mine. What's the most peaceful way I could get rid of him... maybe make him fall in love with someone else?
I walked away from the poetry club to my friend, I knew she loved Phil for a while, and she was exactly his type.
She caught me eyes and I caught her hand. She looked confused but I took her away to the club. Phil looked up at the door opening and his eyes lit up. I smirked. YES! My plan worked! Now... for Tommy... I could just kill him, he never benefited me anyway.

Y/N POV

"Hello! I'm Kristen!" The girl said.
We both introduced ourselves. I saw how Phil looked at her.
"I'll leave you two be~" I cooed.
I walked over to Tommy, but he sprinted away from me. I was confused. I went to follow him, but Techno stopped me.
"Please, I'll go get him, wait here." He said. I nodded and sat down, reading.
A few hours went by, Phil and Kristen had left, I was the only one here. I was still waiting for Techno to arrive.

Soon, the doors opened. I looked up and saw Techno covered in..

Blood...

I quickly stood up and backed away. But he was quicker, he snatched my arm and we somehow ended up in a new room. I ran to open the door, but it was a void.

"You'll learn to love me eventually... just wait..."