PHILZA

Requested by hannahInnit_16
———————————
(This takes place in a realistic Minecraft AU, so these are the characters, not people.)

I ran through a flower field and sat in the grass. I started coughing a lot. My husband Phil ran over to me and picked me up.
"Are you alright?" He asked.
"I-I'm just a bit sick, I'm fine." I smiled.
He sighed and carried me back to our house.
He laid me on the couch and kissed my head.
"Stay here. I'm gonna take your temperature." He said. I nodded and got under the blanket he laid next to me.
He came back with a thermometer and he put it under my tongue.

He read the temperature.
"You have a fever." He sighed. He walked over to the kitchen and cooked. I cuddled into the cushion and felt a tear leave my eye.
He came back and handed me a bowl of soup. I thanked him and started eating it.
I heard a loud bang from someone slamming the door open.
"IS Y/N OKAY?!" I heard my sister scream.
I looked at the door and saw Niki in a panicked look.

"Y/n! Thank god!" She exclaimed as she hugged me. I hugged her back and laid back down. Phil walked over to Niki and told her everything. Niki nodded and pressed a button. Soon, the entire syndicate was sat around me, making sure I was alright. I giggled and Ranboos son, Micheal, climbed onto my stomach. Ranboo had to bring him because Tubbo was busy. Micheal and playing with my hair, soon, Techno picked Micheal up and sat him on his lap, reading to him. I giggled at the sight.

I smiled and closed my eyes, drifting off to sleep

I smiled and closed my eyes, drifting off to sleep. When I woke up, Phil was sitting next to me.
"Oh! Sorry, did I wake you?" Phil asked.
"No, you're fine Phil, did everyone leave?" I asked. Phil nodded and picked me up. He carried me to our bedroom and put me in the bed, then put the covers over me. He got in the bed after me and put his arms around me. He kissed my head and I cuddled into his chest.
"Goodnight Y/n."
"Goodnight Phil."