RANBOO

I took a bag and dagger and strapped it to my belt and ran to the marketplace. I sat on a bench next to a food store, I knew if I didn't eat today, I wouldn't survive. I grabbed some apples and other foods and put them in my bag. As I was going to grab water someone grabbed my hand. I looked at the person who grabbed my arm.

He had black hair and a beanie covering most of it. I ripped my hand away and started to run, putting the water in my bag as I ran. I turned to see that he was chasing me. I ducked into an alleyway, hoping he didn't see me. But my hope didn't help, I was trapped in the alleyway as he cornered me.

I heard a loud enderman screech and the shop owner turned around, I kicked him away from me and started running away from the alleyway. But someone grabbed my arm, it wasn't the shopkeeper. The person had a black cloak draped over themself, they were also incredibly tall and thin. I took in as many features of them as I could.

They picked me up and put me on their back as they ran away from the shopkeeper. They took me to the center of the marketplace, I felt fear overcome me as I realized that the center is where the most guards are. I knew he was going to turn me in for money, I was a thief after all. But he sprinted into the portal in the middle of the plaza.

We entered the portal and I was surrounded by heat and the pain from running so much finally set in. I took some bread out of my bag, ate some of it and offered some to the person who saved me. They accepted it and turned away from me when they took their mask off to eat. Their mask was fully red, blood red.

I felt myself gain my strength back. But the person picked me up again and was taking me somewhere. We entered a warped forest. He was looking at all the enderman, but none of them got mad. I buried my face into their neck, not wanting to anger the enderman.

??? POV

She buried her head into my neck, how cute. I knew she wouldn't be able to escape the owner so I helped her. She offered me some more food, I accepted it and turned away. I wouldn't let her look at me since whenever someone sees, they get scared. I don't want her to be scared of me. I took her to a hidden portal I made, I hope she doesn't hate where it leads.

Y/N POV

He took us to another portal and took us into it. Once the purple faded away, we were in a room with a portal in the middle, the portal was opened.
"Where are we?" I asked, a little scared.
"We're at the entrance to my home." He answered.
He picked me up and walked us to the portal.
"This will feel weird for a moment, but it won't last long." He said.

He set me into the portal and went in after me. As I landed on the floor, I felt myself falling to the floor, but someone grabbed my hand, stopping me from falling.

"You need to be careful. I don't want to have to save you again." The person spoke.
"What is your name? You saved me so I would like to know your name! I'm Y/n." I said.
"Ranboo." He said, shaking my hand.
I noticed my clothing had changed.