PHILZA

This is a long one so buckle up and enjoy the ride! <3

I had been trapped in this orphanage since I was a child, I had an older brother, he was supposed to take care of me, but I was kidnapped. I hated it here. I was finally gonna escape it, I am 19 years old, I tried to leave at 18, but they did everything they could to keep me. And they eventually made me work for them against my will. I was gonna leave, after years of planning. I waited until 2 am and I went downstairs, everyone was asleep by now. I put on my cloak, it was fully camo so it was harder to see me.

I was about to enter the dining room, but someone was in there. I thought it was a worker so I peeked inside, but saw a small black and white hybrid. I walked over to him.
"Umm, hello. What's your name?"
"R-Ranboo.."
"Nice to meet you Ranboo, I'm Y/n, what are you doing here?"
"I-I want to leave.. They hurt me with water here..."

My blood was boiling. They were hurting him?! I held out my hand to him. He took my hand. I led him to a window.
"Get on my back so you're covered with the cloak."
He nodded and got on my back, I flipped it over him and I broke the window. Jumping out. The alarm went on, everyone was awake by now, I had to run fast.

I ran as fast as I could to my makeshift house. I made it a while ago as a "Playhouse". But I was plotting my escape and had my stash there. I entered the house and grabbed my bag. I had packed it earlier today, it had food, drinks, soap, a compass, a map, iron, armor, tools, ect.

I slipped on the armor and took out the map. I had stolen it from one of the staff. They weren't paying attention because someone with blonde hair and a green and white hat was adopting, which was weird because he was apparently my age. The map was supposed to lead me to a place called 'L'manburg'.

I ran until I was far enough from the orphanage to rest. I let Ranboo off my back and he looked around.
"We're actually out!" He yelled happily. He hugged me tightly. I patted his head and made a tent. We were gonna stay here tonight, I wasn't planning on another person joining me, so I let him take the bed, he was younger anyways.

I went to make a campfire, but I heard a noise. I looked around and saw the man with the green and white hat. We screamed when we saw each other.
"W-Who are you?!" I yelled.
"I'm Philza, but you can call me Phil."
I drew my sword and pointed it at him.

"Woah woah woah! Calm down mate! I mean you no harm!" He spoke. I kept it pointed at him. Ranboo came out of the tent and grabbed my leg, hiding behind it.
"Is that your kid?" He asked me and I laughed.
"No, I saved him from that damned orphanage."
"Wait, how old are you?" He asked me.

"I'm 19. And you?"
"20."
"I saw you adopt a kid, what was the reason?"
"Same reason you took that kid. The orphanage is a bad place."
"What's the kid's name?"
"Oh, his name is Tommy. Maybe he and Ranboo could be friends?"

"I don't trust you. I just met you."
"Fair enough, could I help you in any way?" He asked.
"Unless you for some reason brought a spare bed then I don't think so."
I lowered my sword from his neck upon seeing someone behind him.

I moved him behind me and sliced at the figure behind him. An angry wolf dropped dead.
"I- Thank you for saving me." He said.
I nodded and put my sword away.
"You could stay at my house for the night, I've got spare bedrooms!"
I chuckled.

"Thank you for the offer, but I'll have to say no."
"What, why?"
"I don't know or trust you. I just met you."
He sighed and nodded, then walked away.
I looked down at Ranboo.
"What did you need, little guy?"

"I was scared.. I never sleep alone..." I smiled sympathetically and took his hand, leading him inside the tent. I got in the bed and he curled into my side. I put my arm around him as we fell asleep. Unaware of Phil watching us from a distance.