The Introduction

Hello everyone, This is my new fanfiction book. I know I have another book but I can't help myself from trying this out. I have a few ideas to put into this book, mostly because they came from songs but I'll try my best. Look ^, this is Mei Hatsume gorgeous Casual attire.😍 

FYI: There are major spoilers everywhere in the book so beware.

.....................................................................................................................................

Izuku midoriya aka Deku, hero-in-training is seen walking down the hallway to the support course department to meet up with a certain energetic pink-haired inventor to get his newly fixed air-force gloves after he had broken them in one of his hero-lesson with his Class and Class 1-B.

Sensing an incoming danger from in front of him, he stopped a couple of feet from the support department door before it got blew off its hinges by a big explosion. Izuku could not have been more grateful for the fourth user's quirk ( Danger Sense). 

Peeking into the department after the smoke cleared, he noticed Power-Loader Sensei at the side hiding under his desk, mumbling why he had to deal with a crazy-brilliant student and silently cursing Nezu under his breath for torturing him. He felt pity for his Sensei, seeing how a certain person could drive him to act like that. He could sympathize. Really.

"Hey, Hatsume-San... I was wondering if my AiR-FO...AHHHH!!"

Before he could finish his sentence, Hatsume had already unexpectantly drag him in and talking about her newest baby.

"Ooo, Mr. Ten Million!! Nice timing. I need a test subject for my newest baby!! "

"B...but I just came for my Air-force Gloves..."

"Here you go!! Now stop talking, help me improve, and complete my Baby!!"

Before Izuku could even say anything, he was pushed onto a contraption that looked like a chair only with several installations connecting behind it and a headset hanging off from the top of the chair. If he didn't know any better, he could already feel a chill running up his spine just by being near it. But because of his good heart, he wordlessly let his friend drag him around knowing he could not get out of running away from Hatsume, He succumbs to his fate.

"Alright..."

"Alrighty!! Now sit down here and bla bla bla."

Maybe I could use my Air-Force gloves to make a break for it...?

But that will destroy Hatsume's hard work...

*Sigh* What did I get myself into!?

That is when Izuku Midoriya's fate had been sealed and he doesn't even know it. 

F in the comments for our poor resident sunshine and broccoli boy👀(☞゚ヮ゚)☞.

.....................................................................................................................................

The next day, Class 1-A except for our pure broccoli, 1-B, and the UA staff including Principle Nezu has been called to Ground Beta by our one and only beloved Mei Hatsume to see her new 'baby'. 

Originally when Mei brought the idea to Nezu, she told them to meet in her workshop which (of course) was completely shut down, leaving her baffled and started to pester. But before she could begin, Nezu simply said that the workshop was too small to accommodate so many people and recommended using one of the training grounds.