Servant of Evil

Evil Princess - Ibara Shiozaki
Twin/Personal Servant- Shun
Neighboring Prince- Eijirou Kirishima 
N.Prince Personal Soldier- Katsuki Bakugou
N.Prince Captain Knight- Aizawa Shouta

"This one is something short so I hope you guys don't mind with it. Though I am pretty sure that you guys will find this pretty interesting. Have any of you guys believe in reincarnations?"

"That's just a myth, reincarnations aren't real. You can only be the person you are only once and that's that." Vlad huffed at the ridiculous question being asked.

"Then what if it is them?" Storm retorted. "What?" Vlad got caught off guard at the rhetorical question. " I asked what if it is your students? What if they died a gruesome death and at such a young age like now, wouldn't you want them to be reincarnated, even just a little, even if you know it seemed selfish of you, to at least give them a second chance for them to live a better and longer life?"

"..."

"Exactly."

"Every day, our lives are in danger, we never know when we will die, therefore the least we can do is make sure we live the fullest of them and hold onto the life we have until the next day and beyond, Plus Ultra,"  Aizawa spoke glancing around the students, lingering a bit longer on his class. 

"PLUS ULTRA!!" 

Multiverse Starting

A child version of Ibara and Shun were shown sitting together under the shady tree in a beautiful grass field. Instead of Shun having long sliver hair, she has long wavy green hair, similar to how Ibara has her hair. Shun was resting against the tree trunk, only opening her eyes and smiling softly when her twin rested a nicely-made flower crown on her head. 

"Oh my, how embarrassing it is to see my younger self," Ibara said, hiding her blushing face in her hands.

"Oh, so I'm your twin in this universe. That's so cool!! Got to say I look good in green and Ibara right? You look so cute there." Shun smiled at the 1-B student, getting her more flustered.

The screen then flickers to a scene unlike before where Ibara and Shun have been ripped away from each other, Ibara having stayed in the castle and Shun being placed into the village, away from her home. Both crying out and trying to reach each other. Soon, the screen transitions to both of their lives throughout the years. Ibara grew more beautifully and royal laws and authority were bestowed on her while in the village, Shun was living in struggle but pushing through, helping the citizens, practicing sword skills, and increasing her intellect until she was accepted to be part of the royal guards and meeting her twin after a long time. They both had a happy reunion with tears and as time pass, Shun became Ibara's personal guard.

"Damn beautiful, you look so amazing and manly," Eijirou whispered into her ear making her flustered. "So I don't look amazing and manly now?" She teased making him backtrack and stumble on his words. Shun laughed as she calmed him down and they both went back to watching the universe relaxing in each other's presence.

"I swear if Shitty Hair does anything to SilverHead, I'm gonna blow him up sky high," Katsuki grumbled, cuddling with Izuku a few seats away from the silver and redhead. "Calm down Kacchan, they've been together for a while now, just trust them. Besides, Kiri is a good person and your best friend, so trust him. And also trust Shun." He placed his palm against the blond's cheek, staring into his ruby eyes full of love. Katsuki sighed as he leans into the hand, comforted by his lover. "Fine, but if he does anything that makes our sister cry, I'm going to blow him up."

"I'm now your personal guard, princess."

"What...?  But you're my twin, doesn't that make you royalty too?"