Big Brother Katsuki

"Next one~"

Sora pressed on her tab giddily, hyper from drinking her cup of coffee cough stolen cup of coffee cough.

"WHO THE FUCK STOLE MY FUCKING COFFEE!!"

Whoops...looks like Storm found out and is about to crack someone's head open like an egg.

"COME BACK HERE, YOU LITTLE SHITHEADS!!" Katsuki could be seen chasing Izuku, Tetsutetsu, and Ochako. In his hands held two crimson red swords sparking with threatening flashes of lightning.

"Woah Bakugou, I didn't know you had a lighting quirk like mine" Kaminari exclaimed, sparkles appearing in his eyes.

"THAT'S BECAUSE I FUCKING DON'T YOU DUNCE FACE!!" He shouted.

"Why are you even chasing us? Much less Deku-Kun? And with weapons!?" Ochako questioned, screeching when she saw herself almost electrocuted.

"That's not very manly of you to try and kill us, what did we even do!?"

"STOP FUCKING ASKING ME!! I DON'T FUCKING KNOW." 

'They act so much like their alternate right now' Shun sweatdropped.

"Should we...?" Shun, Neito, and Shinso who was sitting on the ground, wrapped in his sleeping bag looked on as the trio ran from the raging blond. "Yawns Let it be, Mama Shun..." Shinso waved absentmindedly as the trio sweatdropped at the chase happening in front of them.

"M-Mama!?" She squeaked, face flushed red.

Shinsou hummed, approving of his alternate behavior.

"Hmm, damn right she is. There is no one better than our Big Sis Shun." Katsuki boasted.

"Katsuki, stop it! That's embarrassing enough as it is!!" Eijirou could only comfort his lover, hugging her close and letting her hide her flustered face in his chest. 

Brother Katsuki is an amazing brother...

Shinso's voice broke through from the background as the screen flickers to a scene where Katsuki covers him with his blanket he kicked away whilst he slept away.

"Oh, look Shinsou-Kun, you're the main person this time." Izuku cheered, not forgetting about his purple hair-defying friend.

"I don't like the attention..." He hid his face under his scarf.

'I don't like this...' Shun thought as the video progresses.

'Something's wrong...' A glance at Mizutani (Shun) was enough for him to guess that he was on the right track.

He always wants to fulfill all our wishes 

Another time, he went his way out and does stuff even when never asked. For example, he bought Shun the new cookware she had been eyeing and a new set of dumbbells for tetsutetsu for their birthday present. He bought other things too specifically for each one of his siblings, 

"Whoa Bakubro such a Tsundere~" chorused the Bakusquad.

"SHUT UP!! I'M NOT A FUCKING TSUNDERE!!"

he just kept it on the down-low, though he isn't really good at hiding the fact... 

Each time, Shinso was somewhere around the corner, witnessing everything, smiling to himself in pride for his brother.

"Huh, so that insomniac can smile after all"