All according to Keikaku

Alright, people, this is the next part!! I hope you all enjoy this!! I am going to cut the introduction short but it's not like you guys like to read this right?

Just saying, ^ but the pic above....😍😍😍I am simping respectfully!!!

.....................................................................................................................................

Multiverse Found...

Multiverse 2: All according to Keikaku

"This will be a Revelry in the Dark, I sense it."

"..Tokoyami-Kun, please don't ruin the mood"

"Apologies, but I can't do that."

"HA HA, it seems that Class 1-A can't seem to know how to control...!"

"Sorry about him, continue please."

Everyone was who had seen Monoma's antics against Class 1-A was already used to the blonde's daily mockery while those who had not, was slightly shocked when he was chopped on the neck causing him to pass out by Class-B's big sister, Kendo.

"Ah~, if it isn't Lemillion, the Symbol of Peace. What a pleasant surprise!"

The screen popped up to show Izuku in a black suit that is missing its tie, holding both his arms out wide as if emphasizing something. The smile he was wearing was not one that all of them had always been given rather it was a bone-chilling one. For whoever it was given to, they pray it was never them. 

"You're reign of evil ends here, Deku!"

A strong voice rang out. A ray of certain big sunshine and a couple of others perked up at the familiar sound. 

" Symbol of Peace, huh?" That must mean that Midoriya-Kun never came to UA.

"Oh~?"

"Just a quick question, who felt like they are at death's door when they saw the Little Listener's face being creepily twisted like that?" Mic piped up from his seat which he was gripping for dear life.

The majority of the audience raised their hands as they stayed shaken from the possibility of their ray of sunshine being a villain. he would trample over the hero society with his skills in the shortest period of time in history. Nezu was simply thinking of how he should see what was in Midoriya's notebook and get him to be his personal student while the other teachers and Pro-heroes were already planning about preventing their student from going near their chaotic- crazy principle.

"I-I have never seen Deku-Kun with that face before, it's so- so terrifying!!" Ochako cried/lied out, basically hugging Tsu close to her and vise versa, even when they saw the familiar, cold, scary demeanor of their squad leader, they still can't help but be scared.

"Let's hope whatever the Deku-Kun is doing from that universe fails in what he is planning to do."

"HA, Like the Pro-heroes there could do shit!! The nerd has all of his fucking notebooks, the hell do you even think that he could fail!? They are doom the moment he became that shit." Bakugou commented as he leaned back on his chair, obviously hiding the fact that he is put off with the multiverses version of his nerd. That smile was not something that should be on his face.

"Dude, I don't know whether Bakubro was just complementing Midobro or something else but whatever it is, it's pretty manly of him~"

" I know right bro!? So cool!!'

" Bro..."

" Bro!!"

"Br..."

"SHUT YOUR ASS ABOUT ALL THAT BRO THING BEFORE I BEAT YA ASSES!!!"