I'm Sorry

Alrighty, Everyone!!! Welcome back!! Wow, I don't think that you guys would come back. I'm really nervous about doing this. For Now, a teaser...

^ The song above is technically the whole concept of the chapter so I hope you enjoy this. It's a really nice song. Now to the story!!!

This chapter is inspired by the Song ^^. I hope you all love it.

.....................................................................................................................................

Multiverse 1: I'm Sorry

The word showed on the screen. Everyone then began to discuss what it will most probably be about.

"I'm sorry? Is Midobro sorry about something?" Kirishima spoke up.

" But why would Midobabe be sorry about anything? He's the pure bean!!! gasp did someone made him sad!!? I swear I am going to melt whoever did that!!" Mina exclaimed.

"Mina, that is inappropriate behavior of an upcoming hero!! You shouldn't speak of such things!!" Iida reprimanded, though he knows that the dekusquad ( without the leader; Deku) will not let such things happen, if it did, well he was ready to commit another murder.

"tch, THAT DAMN NERD KEEPS APOLOGISING FOR FUCKING NOTHING, IF THIS IS ABOUT HIM JUST APOLOGISING EVERY-FUCKING-WHERE, I DON'T NEED TO HEAR IT!!! "

What is that damn nerd sorry about?

I swear if that nerd apologizes for something as a small matter, I am going to make him suffer with cuddles after we are done with all this shit!!

"Please do calm down, Bakugo, there is no need for you to shout and stop cursing!!" reprimanded Iida once again moving his 'robotic' arm.

"SHUT UP, FOUR-EYES!!" 

'Problem Children, all of them.'

'OOooh, Sho!! This is so exciting !! YEAAAH!'

Shouta was not pleased, not pleased at all. He has finished his sixth cup of coffee that morning already, now having to take care of his problem students cough children cough, watch his Problem Child's alternate version and deal with his very loud husband...( Yes, I ship Erasermic. They are so cute😍😍) He was not paid enough for all that shit. Nobody knows shit, but he too was interested in what his problem child's other version's lives are like.

........................................................................................( play the music^ above)

(Electic piano begins to play)

"I love the background music, not going to hold that back" mused Jiro.

If I had to do it all again
I'd still be your biggest letdown

The screen shows Midoriya in his UA uniform looking captivated at something or someone in a faraway distance.  

You will never call me your friend
We fall back to strangers

It pans than to where he was looking at only to show the back of a certain blonde walking away with his group of 'friends.'

"Woah, he's thinking of you, bakubro!! So manly!!" Shouted Kirishima.

"Tch, what does that nerd even want from me?" mumbled Bakugo.