The project (Inspired)

"Mmm!! Well, that was interesting to see. What's next?" Shun pushed herself up from Eijirou's lap.

"Chill, it's loading."

"So, how are you feeling now, Mizutani-chan?" Koda timidly asked. He was worried for her since the last time she was active, there were scars, bruises, and many others littering her body.

"Please, Koda-kun, call me Shun. And I'm perfectly fine, thank you for asking." He shyly nods and turned back to the front.

"So, what happened for you to walk out of the portal like that?" questioned Kaminari, raising his hand as if he was in a classroom. The rest chuckled at his behavior, already used to him.

"Oh, I was just caught off guard during my job and got pounced on, nothing to worry much, I won the battle." She waves it off, holding her head high in accomplishment.

"Not as alert as you thought, huh, problem child?" Aizawa perked up, finding any chance to tease or get back at the little child. "Oh hush" Yup, he will most certainly never going to let her go with this.

The Project.

"Well, this is interesting."

A glitch of four young boys and a girl was seen standing in front of a recording camera Their facial expressions were unnerving and scared. Then it switches to a scientist recording himself talking. his eyes clearly showing the small crazed side of him.

"Hey, don't they all look familiar?"

"Yeah, one of them looked like Izuku, and I think the girl looks a bit like Ochako, Ribbit." Tsu keroed, placing her finger on her chin.

"Yeah, and the yellow-haired boy looks like Jamming-yay." Earning a small playful, 'hey' which was purposefully ignored.

"Well, I'm pretty sure the blond is bakubro and the black-head is Kiri, no one else have styles like them." Mina said confidently, puffing out her chest.

"But, kirishima's hair is red?" Sero quizzed.

"Uh, I dyed it before coming to UA bro." Eijirou admitted, rubbing the back of his neck earning a surprising look from most of his friends.

"Dude, really? Why?"

"W-Well, I wasn't really manly back then, I didn't think my quirk was useful or as flashy like Bakubro's, Midobro's, or even pebble's and I would always doubt myself. But, I'm ok now cuz I got inspired by my pebble and mina, and dyed my hair to become a new person!! Like my favorite hero, The Sturdy Hero: Crimson Riot!!"

Sniff sniff, "Manly, my bro!! You are truly the manliest bro I know!!" tetsutetsu wailed, wiping his tears as he listened to his rock counterpart tell his journey.

"Thanks, man, you're manly too!!"

"This has finally been a success, the children that we have been testing on had finally shown the results we have been waiting for. Of the 100 children we have abducted, 47 have made it through the experiments and these 5 are the most exceptional ones among their own ranks.

"Out of 100, only 47 made it through!? What is this!!" Ectoplasm stood shocked. All pros were also shocked. To imagine that so many children were taken from their loving family and being experimented on like some kind of lab rats. Principle Nezu especially had a close hit to home from this with his experience of when before he became who he was now.

The students were no less different, talking amongst themselves and pitying for the children in the other world and the five counterparts that are in there.