Deku can be Scary!!

Just imagine that his eyes are toxic glowing green and that he is sort of snarling.

................................................................................................................................................................

"Alright everyone, get settled in your seat cuz this one is going to be a doozy!!" Shouted Sora above the rest of the crowd as she giddily hopped around in glee.

Multiverse Starting...

...

......

Deku can be Scary!!! ( 100% real)

"100% real? Hey, Sora-chan! What's with the 100% at the back of the title?" Kendo asked, confused at the odd number which seemed to have no connection to the title, also, Izuku Midoriya angry? That's absurd in her opinion.

"Oh~, It means the actuality of it happening in your universe, and~, I'm sure someone had caught on by now what exactly I am talking about~, right~" All of them could already tell from the mischievous grin on her face that it is something that is beyond any of there expectations.

From their seats, a certain group of heroes-in-training was begging internally for it to not be what they thought it might be in safety for their souls. Even the skit they saw from when before they were transported was not as scary as the experience they felt.

It was a normal Saturday morning at Class 1-A dormitory, some of the heroes-in-training were going back to their homes for the weekends to catch up with their families while some went to the mall or elsewhere. Anyways, in the common room, Jiro was sitting with Sato, listening to her playlist from her phone on a couch while Sero was in front of them watching the news from the television while eating some popcorn made by Sato beforehand.

"This doesn't seem like anything out of the ordinary? It was mostly like this during the weekends. I get to rest, not having to deal with those noisy brats once in a while, and enjoy my coffee" Aizawa said from his sleeping bag before slipping the bag in like he had not talked at all.

Where does he get that!? Everyone mentally screamed as they thought that he had left it behind when they were brought into the theatre.

This...It can't be THAT day, right!?

"Man, it's so chill today! There hasn't been any ruckus since most of the class left the dorm." He said, leaning even more into the couch behind him, Jiro and Sato who heard Sero's statement opened their mouth to respond but a loud sound of a door being slammed. All three of them kept silent, staring at the figure that had done that.

"I-Is s-something wrong with h-him, today?"

"Don't know, and I do not want to know cuz I very much want my life to stay the way it is now. Sero, go ask." Jiro states, kicking with her boot at the nervous black-haired boy, who only looked at her as if she was asking for something stupid.

"Hold on, is that the day when we noticed the giant dent on the dorm entrance and the giant crack in the common room!? Only Jiro, Sato, Bakugou, Kirishima, Midoriya, Todoroki, Aoyama, and Uraraka were there, so that means they know what happened right?" Ojiro piped up, looking over at said students who were turning pale as their memories were refreshed.

"Ha..ha.. Sora!! Do we have to react to this!?" Kirishima screamed out, standing from his seat. He still remembers what happened that day and he was not ready to relive them.  He was shuffling on his spot, ready to run to a corner and hide until it blows over.