Villain Apocalypse Part 1

"GET BACK HERE, DEKU!!"

"EEEEKK, KACCHAN I'M SORRY!!"

"SORRY DOESN'T MEAN MY SPICY JALENPANO COOKIE WILL COME BACK!!" Katsuki could be seen chasing down Izuku who was trying to save his own life, dodging left and right from the rabid animal.

"Calm down katsu, I'll make you your favorite ghost pepper cookie if you stop chasing Izu." Just like that, Katsuki had screeched to a stop and looked expectantly at Shun who was nonchalantly drinking her strawberry milkshake. He stalked up to her and everyone watched with bated breath, except for Izuku who took a relieving breather and looked on normally.

"You'd really..?"

Shun took her time to finish her drink and placed it down on the table she was leaning against. She looked at Katsuki who was looking at her expectantly and practically glowed as she nodded. "Yup, if you behave then you will have it by the end of our next video."

From the other's point of view, they could tell that Katsuki would be wagging his tail and acting like a good puppy waiting for his treat to be given by his master, which in this case was Shun. Who knew she had that much power over the rabid pomeranian of Class 1-A of UA High?

"Speaking of the next video, let's get into it...

before the creator runs out of motivation."

"What was that, Sora?"

"Nothing!"

Multiverse Start
(Villain Apocalypse Part 1)

"Shit! Gogogo!!" 

"Not even a second in and we already hear the innocent bean curse like he had his whole life."Kaminari dramatically sighs as the video continues on.

 A disheveled version of Izuku was seen pulling along an injured Present Mic on his back, beckoning the others to follow hastily. They all picked up their pace as they made their way into an abandoned building and hid in one of the empty rooms. Izuku placed Present Mic down, nodding at the soft thanks before sitting next to him. He glanced around the room at everyone and sighed quietly at how fast this had happened.

"KYYaAAHH, what on Japan's CCCrrAAzyY life am I like that MAN? That is SSSOOO not Fashionable!!" Seeing himself on the screen being all injured like that, Present Mic immediately knew that the video might not be good so he tried his best to lighten the mood, at least a little.

"Shut it Mic." Granted Aizawa knows what his loud husband was doing, he does not appreciate his eardrums busting before he retires.

"We can't stay for long, the villains might find us soon." Aizawa was one of the few in the group, he had several cuts here and there but they were minor, his head was slightly bleeding and he had average burns by his shoulder blade. He saw Izuku nod at him and take out a bottle towards Present Mic before he tried his best to patch themselves up with what they had, even offering to help him which he accepted.

"A burn mark..." Seeing how their sensei was injured even if it was not their own version.
Class 1-A is extremely protective over their father figure and would literally *kill* cough Murdersquad cough for him. They all immediately delve into a discussion.

"Ok, which villain can possibly cause a burn like that."

  "It could be some low-level fire user villain?"

"And gave Sensei that kind of burn, I doubt it. Sensei isn't that weak to be beaten by an amateur." Hearing their statements, some people felt pity at the comment that was relentlessly thrown back and forth. Class 1-A is truly scary when you mess with one of their own.