The Life of The Guardian Part 1

The screen blitzed to life as everyone settled down comfortably. Friends grouped together eager to see what is about to show from the screen and teachers paying attention, whether it be their students or the clip that is beginning. 

"Kill all witnesses! We need to get that child no matter what!!"

"SIR, YES, SIR!" Groups of black-armored men saluted who seemed to be the leader of them and stormed into the peaceful house, immediately turning the house upside down just for one special child.

A male, unfortunately, was not aware of the problem and sleepily stepped into the now thrashed living room of his house, calling;

"Babe~? What are y--!?" Bang Bang. A body now lay limp on the floor, the victim's eyes wide open in disbelief but now lifeless with two deep holes embedded into his forehead. Crimson liquid pooled underneath the dead man's head as the intruders continued their search, some even stepping on the corpse with no remorse. What an abhorrent sight to witness.

Near the edge of the corridor, a small petite girl stood trembling in shock and fear as she saw the entire process of her father's quick sudden death. Her hands wrapped tightly around her mouth to avoid any sounds escaping. She snapped out of her shock when she heard footsteps coming in her direction, she whipped her head in all directions frantically looking for a place to hide and hopefully get to her mother and warn her. A silver glint caught her eyes. She looked up and smiled in hope for she had found a way around the intruding men. 

Focusing on her feet, she accumulates a small amount of concentrated air, pushed herself up to the pole, and nimbly settled herself on the hanging pole, hanging onto it before canceling her quirk to save her energy. With a pounding heart, she sealed her mouth closed and curled in on herself even more as a couple of men walked past her.

"To think that the young girl had to go through all that at such a young age." Nemuri gasped at the horrid past that is being revealed to them.

"It's only the beginning, Nem. There will be much worse."

"...right.."

"Check every room, they can't go far, even if they went out of the house, the guys outside would have gotten them."

Damn it, they have the house surrounded already!? Where is my mom, I need to find my mom!! Shun silently clicked her tongue in haste as she continues to use her powers to silently, swiftly make her way around the house to find her mother. In her haste, she made a mistake and tripped over herself, tumbling onto the ground and hitting her body onto the frame of a door.

"Hey, I think I hear something coming from this direction!"

"Quickly, men!!"

Shit!!

Because of her previous fall, she was a bit disorientated so she could not move even when she wants to. All she could do is wait for the impending danger that is coming her way. That is until she was dragged into the room from behind.

"Shh, we have to stay quiet."

"Mom?"

"Hey sweetie" the both of them hugged as Shun felt the weights on her shoulder drop when she reunited with her mother.

"Mo-mom...t-they..D..dad ..he" she croaked out as her mother shushes her, brushing her hands through her flowing silver hair. "Shh...I know, sweetie. I heard I heard it all." She doesn't know how long they were there, but she hoped that they would never be disturbed by anybody. curling even more into her mother's warmth, falling asleep.