Introducing: Izuku, Servamp of Greed Scene #1

HI EVERYONE, THIS IS A NEW CHAPTER!! FINALLY!! THIS IS A TRIBUTE TO A FORMING STORY THAT I WILL BE MAKING SOON OR NOT, CONSIDERING THE GROWING ADDITION OF NEW BOOKS I HAVE IN MY DRAFT. THE PLOT WILL BE ROUGHLY LIKE HOW THIS CHAPTER IS, SO PLEASE DO GIVE ME SOME REMARKS ON WHO YOU WANT TO BE IF YOU KNOW THE PLOTLINE.

ANOTHER THING ON THIS PART IS THAT THE MULTIVERSE MONOLOGUE IS IN NORMAL FONT, THE BOLDED ONES ARE THOSE FROM THE AUDIENCE.

Servamp of Sloth - Aizawa Shota
Servamp of Pride - Nezu
Servamp of Envy - Snipe
Servamp of Wrath - Shun Mizutani
Servamp of Greed - Izuku 'Deku' Midoriya
Servamp of Gluttony - Tetsutetsu Tetsutetsu
Servamp of Lust -  Nemuri Kayama
Servamp of Melancholy - Shigaraki Tomura

Eve 1- Kirishima Eijirou (Sloth)
Eve 2- Katsuki Bakugo (Greed)
Eve 3- Monoma Neito (Lust)
Eve 4- Mezo Shoji (Pride)
Eve 5 - Toga Himiko (Envy)
Eve 6 - Todoroki Shoto ( Wrath) 
Eve 7 - Hitoshi Shinsou (Gluttony)

Scene #1
Lawless and Eve

"Just so you know, this universe is a complete contrast to yours. Instead of having quirks, villains, and heroes. This is a world with vampires and supernatural events." Sora quipped not looking up from her tablet where she was currently trying to beat Storm's high score at Flappy Bird. So far, she was not even at the halfway point.

"So there will be some revelry in the dark...This is my cup of dark tea."

"Cool!! We get to see some real live vampires!! I hope I'm one of them!! That'd be so cool."

"Shhh!! It's starting!!"

"It was so scary, he beat up one of the subclasses so badly. He flew!!" Eijirou had his phone up to his ear as he listened to the other side's description. "He flew?"

"Hey, that's me!! I look so manly!! I approve, my alternate self." Eijirou gave a thumbs up to the version of him on the screen while crying some 'manly' tears. His lover patted him on the back awkwardly yet unamusingly as this had happened multiple times.

'Silly Ei.'

"Shitty hair looks so fucking stupid with that hair!"

"Kacchan, be nice!"

"Whatever Deku. But what the Hell are you even fucking wearing, shitty hair!? You fucking old-fashioned sense!?"

"Hey, that outfit is manly!! I love open-jean jackets, they look cool!!"

"Mhm, he wore dark heavy clothing and had wings on his bag." Eijirou thought it was a strange description but he looked around nonetheless, surprised and maybe a bit weirded out at the person who was walking matching the description completely. "Woi, that guy reeks of danger." Aizawa mewed from his shoulder. "We shouldn't get involved."

"Oh my goodness, Shou, you're a cat!! You look so good!!"

"Not to mention, his eyebags got carried there too."

"Must be nice."

Eijirou didn't listen and started to trail behind the mysterious man.

"listen to me, problem child. You may never know if there are dangers." Aizawa groaned as his alternate self was dragged along.

"Hai, sensei."

 "But he might be a clue that connects us to Tomura. " Aizawa sighed in exasperation but said nothing else, climbing up to Eijirou's head and perched there. 

"Tomura? Shigaraki Tomura?"

"Why would Kirishima want to find HIM?" Murmurs rose as they watched their alternate friend continued to trail after the mysterious person.