Lullaby for a prince

"Ok, next multiverse!!" Sora called out, bringing everyone back from their shock. She used her powers to quickly heal all of Shun's injuries and teleport her to Eijirou's lap, whilst putting Izuku, Katsuki together with them so that they can stay together.

"Another thing is this is a song video for you guys. So good luck trying to understand the world."

"!?" 

Lullaby for a Prince

The screen shows a large castle and a bright full moon behind it, zooming in to a corridor lit by candles. Walking out is Katsuki in his royal bright orange and white garments, a light orange staff with a sun crystal embedded on the top in his hands.

🎶Fate has been cruel and order unkind, 

How can I have sent you away?🎶

His face tilted down in grief as he walks out of his castle into the clear field.

Everyone was shocked at the amazing vocal tone that the AU version of their resident pomeranian. They wonder if their version had the same ability under that loud obnoxious scream of his. They were also shocked by how amazing he looked in royal attire.

🎶The blame was my own,

The punishment yours, the harmonies silent today,🎶

He lifted his staff and it gave off a soft orange glow towards the bright moon turning it to a  yellow hue.

🎶But into the stillness, I'll bring you a song

And I will your company keep,🎶

A close-up on Royal Katsuki's face, everyone could tell just in how much sorrow he is in.

🎶'Till your tired eyes, and my lullabies

Have carried you softly to sleep.🎶

He then brought his staff down, the moon following its movement as the sun rises behind him. Then memory screens began to float around him, playing all of his past, until he stopped at one and leaned his head onto it. The mural shows a picture of him on his throne and his subjects all looking up to him in respect, love, and adoration with the sun behind him indicating his symbol of power.

🎶Once did a prince who shone like the sun,

Look out on his Kingdom and sigh,🎶

🎶He smiled and said, ' surely there's nobody so handsome and well-beloved as I
So great was his reign, so brilliant his glory, that long was the shadow he cast,🎶

"Damn, Bakubro, you sure think highly of yourself, don't ya?" Eijirou whispered to his bro beside him not wanting to wake up his girlfriend laid asleep on his lap.

"Duh, I'm the fucking best at everything." 

The mural then changed to the sun moving in front of Royal Katsuki to cast a shadow on Royal Deku who sat curling into himself in loneliness and self-suffering. The shadow having darkens every second.

"..."

🎶Which fell dark upon the young brother he loved,
And grew only darker as days and night passed🎶