Chapter 29

Put It On Me By Matt Maeson

Harry

Overthinking.

That's what I'm doing now as I'm getting ready for my run with Ruby.

I overthink way too fucking much but especially today, I feel like my heads gonna explode from it pounding constantly.

If only thoughts had an off switch, life would be easier.

I still for course think this is wrong of me to do this, but I don't have a problem hanging out with Ruby, it's just wrong because I'm her sons teacher I feel terrible.

Speaking of Greyson, he was so happy yesterday he didn't even care if I and Niall were there, well his focus wasn't on us it was more on the ice cream. I don't think Ruby had a problem with it either, I'm not sure but I think Bella knows somethings up, I feel like she knows what Ruby and I did Saturday night, I know I said I don't care but I don't want her friends to know, and I think Ruby is the same way. But Ruby and her are best friends they probably gossip all the time over stuff like that.

I'm not a changed person but this was not me a month ago, I can't believe the way I acted towards her. But she still gets on my nerves but it's slowly getting better.

I hope when I see her today it'll be fine, I'm surprised she even said yes. Well, she asked me and I just forgot to say something because my asshole father Interrupted us. I was gonna say no but for some reason, I wanted to go.

I'm done putting on my clothes and running shoes, it's still hot out which is odd because it's the fall time.

I'm just in a Grey tank and Nike black shorts, I grab my phone and car keys and head out.

I texted Ruby at my lunch break will meet at the park, which she said is great, Greyson is on a play date that's why she has time today. I can't believe Niall gave me her number, well I bribed him with food and it worked, but I need Ruby's number for work I'm happy she didn't freak out.

I'm at the park now sitting on the bench, it's a pretty short ride only about 5 minutes to get here, I hope Ruby shows up and doesn't ditch me.

It's very hot out but it's getting cloudy and dark, it looks like it's gonna pour but I don't care I love to run in the rain.

I see Ruby now walking over by me she looks like she's out of breath. She really is trying to fucking kill me this time, she just has to be wearing that.

 She really is trying to fucking kill me this time, she just has to be wearing that

She's doing this on fucking purpose I know it, Her in leggings are something else.

Fuck she's so hot.

I know I said it was a one-time thing, but fuck I can't think straight, I just wanna take her and do so many dirty things to her I have on my mind right now.

"Hey, you ready?" She asks coming up to me"

After seeing you look like that no I'm fucking not ready, I think to myself.