Chapter 36

Feeling A Moment By Feeder

Ruby

"Are you okay Ruby? You look beat out" Bella asks me as she hands me a cup of coffee.

"She sure does, I think last night she was" my grandma then motions a hand for her drinking, applying that's why I'm like this today.

"Grandma please, I'm not drunk, I wasn't drinking last night"

"Okay? Then what is it, because you look so tired today, Is it Weed? Pot brownies, having too much sex last night?" She laughs at the last one.

I can't believe what's coming out of her mouth right now, but I'm not surprised she says some crazy shit, I look over at Bella cracking up a storm.

"Oh my god stop! no no grandma" I pinch the bridge of my nose. "why would you even say that to me?"

Maybe spending time with my grandma today wasn't the best idea. I love her to death, I really haven't spent a lot of time with her recently I wanted to today, but right now I'm regretting it, we're sitting at Starbucks enjoying a cup of coffee and she wanted to visit Bella.

I'm tired because I was up all night thinking about what Greyson said.

I was gonna ask him more questions on why Harry is Jessica's uncle, but that couldn't happen. Plus Bella and Violet were there so they'll definitely find it weird.

"Please Hunny, I know all that stuff during my time, I know people do it during this time now, I ain't dumb," she says.

"Were you a rebel Grandma Luna?" Bella speaks up because were sitting at a table and she's by the counter, I then give her the stare to shut up.

"Sure was, sweet cheeks, they didn't call me spicy baddie for nothing," she says smiling, and yes I already know about the nickname.

"Spicy baddie huh? This is a first, So what kinda stuff did you do?" Bella asks.

I love my best friend but she has to stop talking, she knows my grandma will talk for hours. For real, I can eat breakfast, lunch, and dinner and she'll still be talking. But I shouldn't act like an ass I love my grandma.

"Okay sorry bu-"

"Well, Well, Well, look what we have here" Bella cuts me off as I see her staring at the door.

I turn around and see Harry and Vanessa walk in, and my stomach immediately drops.

They both have big smiles on their faces while walking up to the counter, I see Harry look at me for one second but then looks away.

It just sucks to see him smile when he's with her, because when I met him he was so grumpy hated everyone especially me, well I was mean back but he deserved it at the time.

"So Harry, you finally gonna introduce me to your girlfriend?" Bella ask him a little too loud, and I felt like I had just been punched in the gut.

What the actual fuck?!

I see Harry start to chuckle and roll his eyes, "No this is my best friend Vanessa from California when I use to live there" I overhear him, and then I see Bella shake Vanessa's hand introducing herself.

Did Harry say best friend? I thought they were related? But now thinking about it I'm fucking stupid. They can still be called that but they don't have to be related, it's like with Bella and Violet because Grey calls them Aunt but they aren't blood.

"Okay if that's your story" Bella points at him. "Don't think I don't see you smile more at the club for the past two weeks, I know your thinking about some girl"