Part 2: The Phone Call

"Hey doll, I'm still on the mission. Is this important?"

Bucky looked around again trying to keep his eye on anyone trying to eavesdrop on his conversation.

"I miss you..." Y/N replied, sighing loudly into the phone.

"Babe you gotta keep quiet. The guys are gonna hear you."

Bucky could hear the deeper sigh filled with annoyance come through the phone. He knew exactly what was going to come next.

"Can we just tell them already! It's not like they are going to care!" Y/N talked back.

"Babe....you know why we can't tell them."

"JAMES!"

Bucky felt his pants instantly tighten against his jeans when Y/N used his first name and in that tone. He could feel his breath getting heavier just from the thought of what Y/N looked like when she called him that.

"Doll you know what happens if you call me that!"

Y/N sniggered into the phone knowing that there was nothing Bucky could do about it when he was stuck on a mission with the other Avengers.

"What are you gonna do? Huh? Punish me? You're on the other side of the world right now.

Bucky smirked through the phone already coming up with a strategic plan.

"Don't tease me."

"Well what if I do? Not like you're here!" Y/N could feel her sexual frustration growing deeper. She already had to spend 4 weeks without his touch, she didn't know how much longer she was going to last. "And it's not like you would do that while everyone's around! You don't want them to find out remember." YN teased at the end of her statement.

"Oh baby...you shouldn't have said that."

Y/N went silent on the phone, nervous, scared and horny all at the same time listening to Bucky's voice getting deeper over the phone.

"What don't have anything to say now doll?" Bucky teased knowing the reaction he was causing to your body. "I'll be there in 4 hours."

"...Bucky you're still on the mission!"

"You heard me. You better be waiting for me!" Bucky's voice spoke sternly through the phone, his tone laced with dominance and lust.

Bucky quickly hung up the phone knowing that he would have to find a way to sneak off the mission without being noticed by anyone. He was just thankful that he had finished his role on the mission. It wasn't like he was needed anymore. The only thing he knew was that Tony was probably going to kill him when he found out he was missing.

*4 HOURS LATER*

Bucky stormed into the Avengers compound knowing Y/N would be eagerly waiting for him on the couch. Something she would usually do for him when she knew that everyone else would be out. They were just lucky that they may have even a couple of days alone together. This was a very rare occurrence when they lived with over 10 other people, especially being in a secret relationship.

"DOLL!" Bucky called out in a stern voice.

There was no reply, but when Bucky walked into the lounge room he spotted Y/N sitting on the couch with a book rested on her lap.

"You need to learn when to keep that pretty mouth shut Y/N"

"Maybe you can shut it for me." Y/N smirked behind her book, only slightly flicking her eyes up to scan Bucky's body.

Bucky didn't waste any time before he stormed over to the couch pulling Y/N up to her feet. He guided her fast quickly to meet his lips in a heated kiss. His hand gripped the side of her face to keep her lips tightly connected to his. His passion and desire had been built up for 4 weeks. It didn't help that for the past four hours this was all he could think about on his way back to the compound.

Y/N let out soft moans into Bucky's mouth when she felt his metal arm running down her side, sliding underneath her oversized t-shirt - well Bucky's shirt. The cold metal sending shivers down her spine, Y/N knew that she was in for an intense night.

THANKS SO MUCH GUYS FOR ALL YOUR LOVE AND VOTES AND COMMENTS.

SMUT IS COMING IN THE NEXT PART ;)

- COURTNEY XOXO