Part 6: Argument or Lecture

YN's POV:

I felt my heart beating in my throat, my body shuddered like a full body clench. As much as I didn't think Tony would take it well I had no idea what I was going to be in for.

I watched Tony's face squirm the minute I let my head nod affirming his question.

"BUCKY! Are you serious? BUCKY?!" Tony screaming was not something I was accustomed to, well I was but never directed towards me.

"Yeah...Bucky"

"HOLD ON! Wait! Let me just get this straight," I watched as Tony angrily paced around the room looking like he was about to explode.

"Okay...okay let me get this straight! You are sleeping with the man who murdered our parents?"

Tony stopped pacing, opting to walk closer to my trembling figure. He was my brother, basically the man who raised me. I never wanted to be a disappointment to him. I tried to muster all the strength I had left and put it into my voice.

"Tony...it's not like that..."

"Oh please tell me what it's like," his posture and tone began to drip with sarcasm. "I'm curious what it must feel like to date a murderer."

My blood boiled at the way he so casually spoke about the trauma Bucky had faced, the trauma that made him think just as lowly of himself as Tony clearly did. It overtook me, my love for Bucky was stronger than my fear of Tony.

"I don't know how about you ask Pepper!" My voice was unwavering even though I knew there was no going back from this now.

"EXCUSE ME?! What did you just say to me?"

"YOU HEARD ME! TONY THAT IS ENOUGH! You know as much as I do that he had no control over what happened."

"Oh do we know that do we?" Tony pointed his finger towards me using his stupid 'I'm older than you' voice.

I couldn't help the breakdown that I felt coming over me. I tried to stifle the sobs I could feel behind my eyes. At that moment I just wanted to leave, to break down and cry.

"You were happy for me a minute ago! Where did that brother go?" I felt a tear roll down my cheek.

"Oh that brother...he left the second he found out you were screwing the person who made his life a living hell." Tony poured a drink not even fazed by the tears I was trying strongly to hold back.

FLASHBACK 4 YEARS AGO

I entered the building trailing behind Steve and James. I knew that Tony was beyond pissed at me. This whole fight over Bucky and the Sokovia accords had just gotten out of hand. I knew that in my heart my brother was wrong, but going up against him and the other Avengers at the airport just made me feel sick to my stomach.

I flinched at the metallic echo that came from further down the corridor. I looked towards Steve and James hoping for some reassurance that this wasn't going to be the place we all died.

Bucky aimed his gun when the doors began to pry apart. I spotted the red metal instantly knowing who was standing behind the metal doorway.

"Tony?" I moved in front of Bucky still holding his aim strongly.

"I figured you got out with them. Cap. Barnes." Tony nodded to the guys.

Tony removed the helmet of his suit turning to face Steve more than Bucky or I.

"Why are you here Stark?"

"Call it brotherly love,"

"Bullshit! What's the real reason Tony." I spoke up not believing for one second he would have come all this way just for me after everything we had been through.