Part 8: Did She?

Third Person POV:

Bucky's gaze fluttered up to meet Tony's. The shock was evident as his face pulled in confusion, shock and anger all in one expression. Deep down he knew this was a blatant lie, a way to sow doubt in between Y/N and Bucky. But on the surface, his insecurity threatened to take over.

"What did you just say?" Bucky screamed in anger, his face meer inches from Tony's.

"I think you heard me. You weren't the first super soldier to fuck Y/N."

"I don't believe you." Bucky tried to keep his voice calm to hide any hint of worry.

"I think you do!" Tony emphasized smirking, knowing he had worked his way into Bucky's insecurity.

"Fine! Let's go ask them then!"

As Bucky stormed out of the room to head back to the other avengers gathered in the lounge. Tony trailed behind mumbling a quiet "shit" under his breath knowing that he was about to get ripped apart by all the Avengers.

Before Bucky was even close to entering the lounge area he began shouting for everyone. "Steve! Y/N! We need to talk!"

Bucky's shouting got closer to the lounge where everyone had been trying to distract Y/N from listening to Bucky and Tony's conversation. Steve squirmed in his seat the moment he heard his name being called by Bucky.

"Oh please don't drag me into this."

Y/N immediately turned her eyes to Tony leaning against the doorway, his aim was to remain as small as possible. His fear was sinking in that his sister was probably going to kill him at this point. Almost like he became conscious of everything that had just happened in the last 15 minutes.

"WHAT DID YOU DO?" Y/N's voice raised in anger.

"Why do you assume I did something? I'm not the one who spent over 70 years killing people."

Tony's aim at shrinking back quickly changed, he was never able to keep his mouth in check. He was a Stark after all.

"Really Tony!" Steve intervened at the blatant attack against his best friend. When it came to Bucky he knew there was no way he could stay out of it.

"Oh shut it Rogers!" Tony quipped back.

Since shouting earlier Bucky stood in the same place unmoving. His eyes flicked between Y/N and Steve. Y/N noticed the oddly quiet nature of Bucky standing back.

"Baby, what's going on?"

Bucky tried to ask the question in a soft way but failed miserably. "Did you hook up with Steve?"

"Oh crap!"

The comment from Steve made Bucky's heart sink out of his chest.

"Buck...it was one time..." Y/N attempted to ease the situation.

Bucky's features dropped, all the anger gone. His broken heart now written all over his face. "It's true?"

"Baby I'm so so sorry that I didn't tell you. I just didn't think it mattered."

"Didn't matter?" Bucky scoffed at how easily Y/N could dismiss this. Dismiss their entire relationship. "I can't do this!"

Bucky storms out of the room, his fist narrowly missing the wall, like he was trying to contain the rage that was building up inside of me. He now knew. Tony was right. His relationship with Y/N was built on keeping secrets from one another.

Y/N turned to face her brother after watching her boyfriend storm out of the room. Her heart was shattering. "Tony! What the fuck! Why would you tell him that! It was one little kiss in a stupid game years ago!"

"Oh I didn't tell him about that! I told him you slept with Rogers." Tony spoke with such confidence.

"YOU SAID WHAT!"

Steve interjected with an anger that he didn't show very often.

"I told him that he wasn't the first super soldier to bed my sister!"

Y/N couldn't handle it anymore. The treatment. Tony's words. His smug grin. She was done with his childish games. In a quick motion her hand wrapped around Tony's neck hoisting him into the air. Her grip tightening with each step backwards.

"YOU PATHETIC ATTENTION SEEKING MAN CHILD!"

Steve stood from his chair slowly walking towards Y/N. "Y/N he's not worth it."

She knew he was right. She knew that she would regret ever hurting her brother. Y/N threw Tony down to the floor, he landed with a loud smack when he collided with the ground. She moved a couple of steps forward leaning over his body. She may have let him go but Y/N was far from finished with Tony and his petty behaviour.

"YOU ARE THE BIGGEST FUCKING HYPOCRITE!"

Tony tried to stand to his feet. While his sister turned her back on him. "How am I the hypocrite here?"

"YOUR PISED AT ME FOR LYING TO YOU! AND THEN YOU GO AND LIE TO MY BOYFRIEND."

Tony scoffed, "I'M NOT MAD AT YOU FOR LYING!"

"OH REALLY? THAN WHAT? WHAT ARE YOU MAD ABOUT?"

"I'M MAD YOU DIDN'T TRUST ME!" Tony finally broke.

"WHAT? Wait...what?"

"You kept this from me! You didn't tell me for God knows how long. You just showed me that you never trusted me! The only family I have left in the world doesn't trust me. Did you ever think it would've hurt me more that you didn't tell me rather than who you were with!"

Tony finally opened up about his true feelings, the ones that were lying below the insults. Despite his final honesty Y/N couldn't move past the pain he had caused her.

"THAT DOESN'T EXCUSE WHAT YOU DID! YOU CANNOT JUST GIVE ME SOME SOB STORY AND EXPECT ME TO FORGIVE EVERYTHING YOU'VE SAID AND DONE!"

Tony just stared at his sister, the regret starting to wash over him.

"TONY YOU CALLED ME A SLUT! YEAH I HEARD YOU TALKING TO BUCKY! YOU CALLED MY BOYFRIEND ABUSIVE! LIKE ALL THAT WASN'T ENOUGH YOU LIED TO HIM ABOUT ME HOOKING UP WITH HIS BEST FRIEND TO BREAK US UP!"

Y/N took a step closer to Tony, knowing the next words out of her mouth would hurt him but it was something he needed to hear. It was something she needed to say.

"You told me earlier Mum and Dad would be ashamed of me. Well who do you think they'd really be ashamed of right now Tony?"

The words hurt him, every insecurity that Tony ever felt was being hit with a dagger by his sister. But he knew she was right. She was completely right. He had become the thing he never wanted to be. He spoke to her the way his dad would speak to him to put him down.

"Y/N I...I didn't mean...I" Tony stuttered out his words, for the first time in his life he felt smaller than his sister.

"DON'T! You can wait Tony...I'll talk to you later! Right now I need to find Bucky!"

Y/N left the room quickly trying to find Bucky as quickly as she could in the maze of a compound.

Wanda, who had remained silent during the outburst like every other Avenger, finally decided to speak to Tony once Y/N had left.

"I think you and me need to talk Stark! Now!"

.

.

.

.

ANOTHER CHAPTER IN UNDER A WEEK!!! I'M ON A ROLL!!! HOPE YOU ENJOYED THIS CHAPTER...WELL ACTUALLY I HOPE IT MADE YOU MAD, ANGRY AND SAD ALL IN ONE!!

XOXO COURTNEY