Part 11: Make Up

WARNING WARNING: SMUT AHEAD. PLEASE SKIP IF YOU ARE UNCOMFORTABLE WITH THIS CONTENT. THIS IS MATURE CONTENT!

Third Person POV:

Meanwhile in Bucky's room

The longer their kiss continued the more they realised just how much they needed this moment. How much they needed each other. Y/N's breathing increased as she pulled away, her eyes full of lust as they connected with Bucky's. His eyes mirrored her own. The need to have every part of this woman was like a constant drug running through his blood.

His hand instinctively reached towards her cheek, pulling her body closer to his own. He connected their lips in a rushed passion. A desire that he didn't even know he had in him. Their whole relationship had been full of passion but this was different. This was need. This was a need to show their love. A need to make up for all the pain they had been in.

The kiss heated up with every subtle movement. They couldn't be closer to one another if they even tried. Their lips continued to move in sync, pulling each other deeper into their haze of desire.

Without a second thought they both dropped to the floor, not even giving a second thought to the bed that was a mere few steps from their position. Blinded by their desire and need for one another. Bucky hurried, stripping his shirt quickly, throwing it somewhere away from their bodies that were grinding against one another. He could feel her wetness starting to rub against his jeans. Laughing at the current situation he pulled Y/N's shirt over her head as quick as he possibly could. Her small giggle only making him need her even more.

"Ugh we have too many clothes on!" Bucky groaned as he groaned his clothed penis into her covered core.

"Well then do something about it Sergeant!" Y/N breathed out panting.

Bucky's low growl from Y/N's choice of words forced a moan out of Y/N's lips.

"So growling turns you on huh?"

"So calling you Sergeant turns you on?" Y/N teased while Bucky pulled at his belt.

"Oh baby girl! Don't go there with me right now!"

"Or what?"

Y/N battered her eyelashes at Bucky's lust-covered angered expression. Y/N watched as Bucky's hands quickly unbuttoned his jeans pushing them down just enough. His metal arm quickly attached to her lace panties, ripping them straight off her body. Luckily for them both Y/N's skirt would make this endeavour so much easier.

Lining himself up quickly, he swiped the head up and down her folds. Y/N's moans got more aggressive the longer Bucky took teasing her.

"You better hurry up before I do it myself Sergeant!"

Bucky couldn't hold back anymore. Y/N's desire and the pet name she enjoyed using in the bedroom made him need to be closer to her. He sunk his length into her slowly, allowing her to adjust to his size. Her moans let out as soon as he was all the way inside of her. She finally felt full, felt fully loved. It made every bad thing from today fade away. All she would see and feel was her Bucky.

Her moans whispered in his ear as Bucky started thrusting them back and forth.

"I love you..." Bucky whispered in Y/N's ear followed by a low moan.

"I...." Y/N tried to respond to Bucky's affection but with every attempt he thrusted harder, hitting that perfect spot inside her that would make everything go black.

"I...I" Bucky let out a small laugh with every moan he interrupted.

"I know baby doll...just let me make you feel good!"

Bucky continued increasing his pace, feeling her squeeze around him. His whole body shuttered. Y/N knew just how much he loved when she would squeeze hard around his thick length.

"Oh doll.....I'm so close!" Bucky moaned in Y/N's ear as his pace picked up even faster.

One thing that Y/N could never get used to was his super soldier stamina. It made moments like this all the better for them both.

"Ahhh Sergeant please....need you please...." Y/N begged through her moans.

With that Bucky collapsed on top of Y/N keeping his thrusts going, even longer as his cum filled her tight pussy. Y/N moaned, feeling his seed filling her. Y/N let go when Bucky hit that perfect spot one more time. Her moans echoing in his ear as she came down from her high.

They both laid still, Bucky kissing Y/N once more before he pulled out. His cum dripped out of Y/N straight onto his carpet. Bucky couldn't help his smile seeing his girl like that for him. Bucky went to his bathroom attached to his room to get two wet cloths for both of them. Bucky wiped Y/N clean before himself.

When everything had been cleaned up he lifted Y/N into his arms laying her onto the plush bed. Quickly laying down beside her, just staring at the beautiful woman that he had the privilege of loving.

His smirk was still covering his entire face. "Well that escalated quickly."

Crawling onto his lap again Y/N just wanted to be closer to her man. "Well you're really hot...what can I say..."

Bucky smiled at Y/N's comment, it always put a smile on his face when Y/N would compliment him. It wasn't something he had ever gotten used to since he escaped Hydra. Bucky placed a quick peck on her lips before he spilled the thoughts that he had been hanging onto.

"Move out with me?"

"What?"

"Do you want to get a place with me?" Bucky wrapped his arms around Y/N's waist trying to snuggle into her chest avoiding looking her in the eyes. He may not have feared much but Y/N saying no was one of the biggest fears he ever had.

"Of course! I would love to live with you!"

"Really?"

"Without a doubt! I love you Bucky! You are my whole world!"

Bucky rolled them over so he was leaning over Y/N. His face close enough to feel her breath on his face.

"You're my everything Y/N"

Y/N's smile beamed up at Bucky's soft eyes. "Can we just stay in this moment forever?"

"Anythin..."

Bucky was interrupted by a loud incessant knock on his bedroom door.

Bucky dropped his head onto Y/N's chest, already annoyed at whoever was interrupting them at that moment.

"You should probably get that."

Bucky whispers in Y/N's ear. "You might want to put your clothes on a doll."

Bucky turns to the door, throwing his shirt over his head.

"I swear to God Steve! Now is definitely a bad time!"

.

.

.

.

OKAY I HOPE THIS WAS ACTUALLY GOOD. I HAVE NO IDEA HOW I GO AT WRITING THIS SORT OF CONTENT. AHHH CANNOT WAIT TO KEEP UPDATING THIS STORY. DON'T FORGET TO COMMENT AND VOTE :) 

LOVE YOU 3000 XOXO

COURTNEY