Part 3: Punishment

WARNING WARNING: SMUT AHEAD. PLEASE SKIP IF YOU ARE UNCOMFORTABLE WITH THIS CONTENT. THIS IS MATURE CONTENT!

YN POV:

I sat on the couch when I heard a stern voice echo throughout the room. I knew I had pushed him earlier but I didn't really think he would leave in the middle of a mission to fly home just because of what I said.

"You need to learn when to keep that pretty mouth shut Y/N!" I couldn't help but not reply for a minute just enjoying seeing Bucky after him being gone for 4 weeks.

I felt a smirk creep onto my face knowing that the only way to truly get what I wanted from the soldier in front of me was to push his buttons.

"Maybe you can shut it for me." My eyes scanned his body, seeing more muscle than when he left. He always came back from missions slightly more ripped than before he left. If that was even possible.

The second the words passed my lips Bucky stormed over to the couch lifting me up to my feet. His metal hand roughly grabbed my cheek to pull my face towards his own. Bucky wasted no time in dominating the kiss, as his other arm found his way under the oversized t-shirt I had stolen from him. The warmth of his fingers running over my ribs combined with the cold metal against my face made a shiver run down my spine.

I couldn't hold back a small moan that escaped into his mouth. I could feel the smile on his face when he heard the sound.

"Oh you're gonna be so much louder than that tonight. No one is here, you can be as loud as you want." Bucky spoke into our kiss refusing to pull away.

"You think you'll be able to make me?" I questioned with a hint of doubt in my voice. I knew that ryling up the super soldier probably wasn't the smartest decision but it would make for a hell of a night.

"You doubt what I can do to your body?" Bucky finally pulled away from the kiss staring at me in disbelief.

"Guess I'll just have to show you again!" Bucky answered his own question.

His metal arm quickly slid under my ass flinging me onto his shoulder and started carrying me to his bedroom. I felt a harsh slap fall onto my ass from his other hand.

"That was for teasing me while I was on a mission"

"....I wasn't..."

"Oh! We're going to lie now are we? Do you think that's a smart idea doll?"

"Depends?"

"On..."

"If I say I was lying, what is my punishment?" I smirk over his shoulder. Hearing the door kick open I knew we had finally reached his bedroom.

Bucky flung me off his shoulder straight onto his mattress while he leant down to hover over my body. His lips were so close that I could feel every single breath fan over my face.

"You want to be punished?" Bucky questioned while lust darkened over his eyes.

"By you? Always..."

Without another word or sound Bucky bent down his lips attaching to the side of my neck. Starting with the softest touch my back arched into his touch craving more of him.

"Buck...." I moaned out as his kissed travelled lower on my neck

"You wanted a punishment...no moaning...no noises...no sound until I saw so!" Bucky spoke, his lips ghosting over the sensitive skin on my neck.

I bit my lip trying to hold back the moans I knew would be coming at any moment. Bucky swore under his breath when he saw my body keep trying to meet his touch with a simple breath.

"Baby...you have no idea how beautiful you are."

His lips started biting down and sucking harder at my neck trying to tease me for as long as he could. In my mind I wanted to beg him. I wanted to beg for more, for him to touch me harder, to kiss me lower. But I knew the minute I let out any sound he would stop.

Bucky traced his lips lower falling to the neckline of his shirt that was still covering my body.

"I think this needs to come off." He whispered against my skin.

His metal arm quickly pulled the material over my head taking care to not rip it. I knew he wouldn't just tear it off my body, considering it is one of his favourite shirts.

"No underwear doll? Is this what you do when no one is home? Walk around in nothing? Just waiting for me always aren't you? Answer me!"

"Yes Sergeant." I knew my reply had to be one that would ignite something in him.

I watched Bucky's eyes darken even further at the use of his army title. It wasn't something I would use all the time but tonight felt like the night.

"Oh doll...you really need me don't you. I bet you're dripping."

Bucky's hand glided down to my core teasing the entire way down my body, his fingers lingering making me try and push my body closer to his hand.

"Please" I desperately beg.

"What was that doll? I couldn't hear you." Bucky smirked at my desperation.

"Please Sergeant, I need your fingers on me...please!"

Bucky's fingers sank into my core filling my body up to the brim. The moans didn't stop leaving my mouth with each perfectly timed thrust.

"This is what happens when you tease."

"Maybe I should do it more." I moaned out in between his thrusts.

"Don't test me doll!"

Bucky's impatience got the better of him when he pulled his fingers out quickly moving his pants off.

"What do you say doll?"

"I need you. Please! James! I need you!"

I begged feeling his tip run up my folds. Hearing my begging he sank his entire length into me.

My hands clutching his back digging my nails into his skin.

His thrusts didn't stop. His super soldier stammer never ceased to amaze me. I knew Bucky could feel me coming closer clenching around his thick length.

"Cum doll!" Bucky ordered.

I shook at his command the pleasure taking over my body.

Bucky continued his thrusts reaching his high not long after mine.

I snuggled into his side when he pulled out.

"I missed you." I whispered against his chest.

"I missed you more." Bucky left a soft kiss on my forehead as I finally fell into a comfortable sleep since he left. 

HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOYED THIS CHAPTER. XX BTW IF YOU GUYS WANT TO WATCH THE FULL SERIES YOU CAN CHECK OUT MY TIK TOK PAGE AND ALSO ON YOUTUBE - LINK'S IN MY PROFILE

LOVE YOU GUYS 3000

XOXO COURTNEY