Part 19: Greek Adventures

AN: Hey my lovelies! Just a bit of a warning this part is definitely been worth the wait and is a very long one today. Be aware this chapter does contain a lot of smut and mature themes. You've been warned 😉😉
xoxo Courtney

Third Person POV:

Over the next weeks nothing could stop the blissful adventure that the newly wedded couple had been experiencing. Trips to the beach, many, many days locked away in their mansion, having sex on every possible surface to break in their new home.

They had explored so much of Greece that they had assumed there was nothing left for them to see, that was until they stumbled upon the quietest beach. It was covered in beautiful tan sand that was as soft as silk, next to the crystal blue reflected water that crashed gently amongst the sand. Bucky and Y/N barely left the beach once they found it, like it became their paradise.

Bucky was sitting on a round beach towel watching the world pass around him, the animals, the birds and the couple of people that were relaxing alongside them. Y/N laid on her stomach, her elbows resting in the warm sand as a book sat between her hands, the words lulling her into a fantasy world while the soft sounds of the ocean calmed her. The peace was quickly interrupted by the excitable voice of Bucky laying next to her.

"Doll look the duckies!!!!" Bucky couldn't just leave the verbal interruption and started gently shoving her shoulder to drag her attention away from the page and towards the waddling creatures.

A group of dark brown ducks were waddling through the sand as Bucky watched with such amazement, the glow in his eye was something Y/N could never grow tired of.

"You're such a sweetie pie!" Y/N smiled at Bucky, while he wiped his head around at the pet name. He would never admit it to Y/N but the name was slowly growing on me, but he would never give her the satisfaction of knowing that.

Bucky moved so his head was placed behind her own and his lips almost connected with her ear. His finger quickly invaded her personal space as he jokingly whispered to her.

"I will stab you!" No matter how harsh he tried to make his voice, the chuckle at the end clearly gave away any authority he was trying to display.

"I can think of some other uses for your fingers other than killing me."

Y/N knew exactly what she was doing, it never stopped being fun to rile Bucky up in public places. Bucky's eyes darken something fierce, the colour almost borderline black. One thing was for sure board shorts didn't hide anything. The smirk showing on Y/N's face made Bucky even more frustrated.

Bucky leaned over closing the distance between the two of them, colliding their lips in a deep passionate kiss. His hands trailed all over her body. Y/N couldn't help the worry that came rushing over her with the thought of all the people watching their passionate make out session. Despite her worry, Bucky's hands ran over ever part of her, a hot flush running over her with each subtle change in Bucky's hands.

"Buck...Bucky....Buck" Y/N mumbled between desperate pants from Bucky's lips pushing against her neck.

"Sounds like you want me to keep going, doll. Didn't peg you for a public kinda woman." Bucky teased between open mouth kisses along her open neck.

"GET ME HOME NOW!"

Bucky scooped her body up in a playful grasp flinging her over his shoulder with ease. They raced home together, Bucky still shirtless in his tight swim shorts and Y/N dawning her stunning green bikini. Neither of them had any desire to put more clothes on given the reason they were on their way home in the first place.