"Okay, sure I guess." I stutter.

"Great! I already asked our mums, and we can go but we have to be back by ten." He smiles and starts walking to the door. I follow him carefully and he gives me my coat. We step outside and go to the car.

"Woah, nice car you have there." I say impressed. The car is a black range rover and is the cleanest car I've ever seen.

"Thanks, I got it for my birthday." He says and hops in the driver seat. I get in the passenger seat and Niall startes driving.

"Where are we going?" I ask.

"It's a surprise." He grins.

"Seriously? That's so cliché. Just tell me where we're going." I rol my eyes. Something I have been doing a lot this week.

"Now what is the fun in that." He says and turned on the radio. There is a comfortable silence between us, and I start thinking. It's obvious he knows that something is wrong, but I don't know whether to tell him or not. I don't trust him enough to tell him my whole story.

After a ten-minute drive he turns into a small road full of dust. The car hobbles like crazy, and I feel sorry for Niall because his clean car will be all dirty now.

The road seems to keep going but after a while he stops the car on some sort of parking lot. There are no other cars here, so it seems like we're going to be alone. He opens his door and steps out of the car. When I start to open my door Niall pushes it back in.

"What the fuck?" I exclaim.

He opens the door for me and complains on how I need to let him be a gentleman. I just laugh at him and get out of the car.

"So, where are we and what are we doing here?" I look around and see that we are surrounded by trees. There is just a small path on our left.

"You'll have to wait and see. Follow me." He grins at my annoyance and starts walking towards the path.

"Fine." I sigh. I catch up with him and rub my hands against each other to keep them warm. I didn't think I would go outside today so I just took a thin coat with me. Which I now regret because I'm freezing. Niall sees me shivering and offers me his jacket.

"Here." He hands it to me.

"No keep it. I don't want you to get cold." I say, giving him his jacket back.

"I'm not that cold. Now take it." He persists.

"Fine." I say and he put his coat around me.

After a while we stop walking and I stare in awe at the view in front of me. I can't believe I've never been here before. There's a half broken wooden jetty with a beautiful lake behind it in front of us. But the small waterfall at the end of the lake is what takes my breath away. I take my phone out of my pocket and start making pictures of everything to make sure I'd never forget the beauty of this place. I feel Niall's eyes burning into the back of my head but ignore it.

"How did I not know this existed? It's beautiful." I say and put my phone away.

"I don't know. The first day I got here I was exploring the city when I just found this." He chuckles and he makes his way over to the jetty. He sits down and after taking off his shoes he puts his feet into the water. I secretly take one last picture of him sitting there because he just looks so cute and soft and go to sit next to him. I also take off my shoes and socks and put my feet in the water. I put my phone behind me so I won't drop it into the water and break it. Niall copies my actions and puts his phone, keys, and wallet behind him.

"You looked a bit down so I thought this would cheer you up." He speaks.

"Thank you. You were right. It did cheer me up a bit." I answer him, and it's the truth.