20

Niall and I have only been on one date, our first date, since we're together. But we've hung out constantly in those five weeks. You could say we're not following the typical dating-schedule.

Today I'm going to take him on our official second date, he doesn't know that though. He just thinks I'm coming over to his place to chill out the whole day, but I have something else planned.

First, I'll go pick him up, which also is a first for us. I don't really care that much for driving, but I know Niall loves it. It's kind of an unspoken agreement between us that when we're together, he drives. And I'm fine with that.

After I've picked him up, I'm going to take him to my favourite record store and buy him an album, vinyl, whatever he wants.

Then we will have lunch at a small restaurant a few blocks away from his house.

Niall mentioned once that he's never been karting and that he'd like to do that sometime. So, that's exactly what we're going to do afterwards.

I've done it once with River when we were younger. We might have hit each other more than necessary and ended up with a bruised body, but it was fun nonetheless.

I won, obviously.

I grabbed my phone and wallet and put them in my small, black, handbag together with the other stuff that was already in there like tampons, hair ties, a pen, and some other crap.

I put on my shoes and grabbed the car keys out of the bowl stood on the small cabinet next to the door.

"I'm going to pick up Niall!" I shouted to my mum who was somewhere in the house.

"Alright, have fun!" She yelled from a room upstairs. I opened the door and was met with a light breeze. The temperatures were slowly rising, seeing that it's the beginning of march. I made my way over to the car and sat down in the driver's seat, placing my bag in the passenger seat. I put the key in the keyhole and turned on the engine.

It's been a while since the last time I drove, I never needed to. With both hands on the steering wheel, I drove off to Niall's house. There wasn't much traffic, so the drive went by quickly. Before I knew it, I parked the car on the driveway before the house. After so many years I still can't get over the looks of it.

It was completely white and had a lot of windows, illuminating the place with natural light. It had three floors, they must have a lot of space since there are only two people living in it.

I quickly checked my appearance in the small mirror and got out of the car. Next to Niall's giant Range Rover, my car looked minuscule. It was a funny sight.

I pushed the small button on the bell and heard the familiar ringing from inside the house. Not much later Niall hurriedly came running down the flight of stairs. Luck was with me today because he was already fully clothed, even though it was ten thirty in the morning on a Saturday. He opened the door and welcomed me with a smile.

"Get your ass in my car, Horan. We're going on a date." I commanded shortly with a grin before he could say a word. He stood there startled, just blinking, and not saying anything for about five seconds before he registered what I said.

"Let's just say I wasn't expecting that." He chuckled and grabbed his coat from the hanger, putting his shoes on afterwards.

"First," he said and pulled me towards him to quickly peck my lips, "hi, babes." He kissed me again, smiling.

"Hi." I grinned and grabbed his hand.

"Where are we going?" He said while we were walking towards the left side of the car, where the driving seat was.