I woke up from my alarm, but it has a different sound to it.

I don't remember changing it. Strange.

I sighed and slowly opened my eyes. I looked around and started to panic. Unless I moved in my sleep this isn't my room. Only when I started breathing heavy from panicking, I felt the weight on my chest. I looked down and saw a pair of blue eyes staring back at me.

"We're in my room. You stayed over last night. It's okay." Niall whispered. The memories of last night came flooding back into my head. The last thing I remember was watching Friends with everyone and eating pizza. We ended up binging it the whole night.

"What happened after we watched Friends yesterday. I don't remember." I said still very aware of the position we were in. He was hugging me tight, and his face was laying on my chest. One of my arms was hugging him back and one was lying beside me. I put the arm that wasn't hugging him around his neck and started playing with his hair. I read somewhere boys like that so why not try.

"You fell asleep. I didn't want to wake you up and Amelia texted your mum to ask if you could stay over. She said yes of course, otherwise you wouldn't be here. I carried you up here and Amelia put my joggers and shirt on you." He said and leaned even further into my touch.

Oh, fuck me. Why is he so perfect?

"Thank you. That's so sweet." I gushed. I can't believe he did that. I looked down and as he said I was wearing his clothes. I didn't even notice it.

"It's no big deal." He shrugged the best he could considering the position he was in.

"How long do we have before we have to be at school? I don't want to leave this bed." I chuckled.

"We can lay here for about ten minutes if we hurry afterwards. We will pick up your bag at yours on our way to school. That okay for you?" He asked.

"Perfect. I sighed and hugged him tight.

I didn't know I could do this. Caring for him as much as I do when I know him for about four days, feel so safe in his arms, being so close to him and it not freaking me out.

Okay. That was a lie. It scares the hell out of me, and I feel like I'm gonna mess everything up every few seconds, but the way he's so gentle and caring makes me forget about that half the time.

"I wish we could stay like this forever." Niall sighed and closed his eyes.

"Why?" I asked.

"Feels nice. Never felt like this before." He murmured. My heart swelled in my chest and couldn't contain the smile forming on my face. He looked so innocent laying on my chest and looking at me very fondly.

"Wanna know a secret?" I asked. I felt him nodding on my chest.

"I don't want to leave either." I whispered.

"Why?" He mocked me with a smile.

"You make me feel safe. Never felt so safe with someone as I do with you. It scares me sometimes." I whispered.

"You make me feel safe too. Didn't know I would ever feel safe again. Scares me too." He said and looked sad suddenly. I don't know what he meant with that last part, but I'm assuming it isn't something good. My heart breaks seeing him so sad. The first time we talked he said he moved here to start a new life. Maybe this has to do something with that. As response to what he said I just hugged him tighter and kissed his forehead.

"Why'd you stop?" He asked after a short silence.

"Stop what?"

"You were rubbing me back and you stopped." I didn't even know I was doing that, but I'd gladly proceed. He gave me an approving hum when I did and moved so his head was now in the crook of my neck, resting with his full weight on me. Not that I minded of course. I pecked his cheek and felt him grin against my neck. We laid in silence for a minute or two when suddenly I felt him kissing my neck making his way over to my jaw and back to my neck, making a shiver run down my spine.