15

AMELIA

change of plans I'm already here :)

I read Amelia's text and smiled to myself. Of course, she'd come an hour early. Not that I minded of course, but usually she's not a morning person. And neither am I.

"TELL ME EVERYTHING!" Amelia yelled while coming into my room, my mother following right behind her. Without a warning she jumped on my bed and engulfed me in a hug, which made me lose my balance and fall down on my bed.

"Alright, alright. Calm down you. It's morning for everyone." I groaned once she let go of me, riling her up by procrastinating telling her.

"Listen here miss girl. I woke up very early for this shit and you're gonna tell me how it fucking went right now!"

Oops

"Fine. Mum, hop on." I patted the empty place on my bed next to me. When she was safely seated on the bed I began to talk

I told them everything. From our trip to Mc Donalds to our kiss to him asking me to be his girlfriend. It went without interruptions, except from a few gasps here and there from Amelia. After I was done explaining my mum gave me a quick hug and said she was happy for me. She left right after that to let me be alone with Amelia.

"Man, I can't believe we had our dates at the same place." Amelia smiled.

"It's cool right?" I agreed.

"And you've finally made it official! Liam owes me five fucking pounds." She said.

"What?" I asked confused.

"We made a bet last Wednesday about when Niall would finally ask you to be his girlfriend. I said this week and he said in two weeks. And that was before I knew about your date, but don't worry, I didn't tell him that. I figured you'd wanna do that yourself." She explained.

"I'd say I'm surprised, but I'm really not." I grinned.

"When are you gonna tell him what happened? Next Thursday it's going to be a year ago, I think it's better if you tell him before that. But if you're not ready then that's completely fine." She said carefully.

"You're right. I want him to know before then. I was planning on telling him tomorrow actually." I agreed.

After that we just hung out all day and did some homework together. She left here at 7 pm and my mum and I watched some stupid show on the television. When it was over, I went to bed and fell asleep pretty fast.

...

I woke up from my alarm and sighed deeply.

Great, it's Monday again.

I got ready for school and ate a bowl of cereal. I sent a picture of it in the group chat.

ME

*picture attached*

you should be proud :)

LOUBEAR

*picture attached*

we're twins!

I laughed at the picture of him making a funny face with a bowl of cereal in his hand.

NIALLER

i'm leaving now

i'll be there in ten!

ME

i'll be ready x

I quickly finished eating my breakfast and said goodbye to my mum. Right when I was putting my shoes on the doorbell rang.